Synonym: contribute, enter into, join in, partake, take part in. Similar words: participation, participant, anticipate, particle, particular, in particular, particularly, articulate. Meaning: [pɑr'tɪsɪpeɪt /pɑː't-] v. 1. share in something 2. become a participant; be involved in.
Random good picture Not show
1) Other countries were invited to participate in the project.
2) Several experts will participate as technical advisers.
3) You may well participate with us in our gains.
4) All of us will participate in the profits.
5) Some members refused to participate.
6) Did you participate in this discussion?
7) The people are demanding a chance to participate more in government.
8) I doubt whether he will want to participate.
9) They expected him to participate in the ceremony.
10) I hope everyone will participate in this discussion.
11) His poems participate of the nature of satire.
12) She's hoping to participate in the next Olympic Games.
13) I participate your suffering and joy.
14) She didn't participate in the discussion.
15) All workers participate in the bonus scheme.
16) We want to encourage students to participate fully in the running of the college.
17) I couldn't assent to,[http://sentencedict.com/participate.html] much less participate in such proceeding.
18) Everyone in the class is expected to participate actively in these discussions.
19) They will have the opportunity to participate actively in the decision-making process.
20) They welcomed the opportunity to participate fully in the life of the village.
21) He tamed the urge to participate in the new venture.
22) This autumn, 6000 residents will participate in the first phase of the project.
23) Young children will participate in a drama class without inhibition.
24) Both participate in war and advance its cause.
25) Some fully participate in the overparenting.
26) Veterans suffering ailments are considered more likely to participate.
27) Special-needs students also participate in the ninth-grade career-exploration activities.
28) The US was ready to train its troops to participate.
29) The school has not given them the same opportunities to participate in varsity sports that men receive.
30) Discussions were effectively stalled by the union's refusal to participate.
More similar words: participation, participant, anticipate, particle, particular, in particular, particularly, articulate, municipal, partial, article, artificial, partially, artistic, take part in, principal, spate, part, patent, party, artifact, enticing, vertical, partly, in part, depart, criticize, partner, politician, set apart.