Synonym: gargantuan, giant, jumbo. Similar words: elephant, quarantine, telephone, telephony, panting, continent, unrelentingly, subcontinent. Meaning: [‚elɪ'fæntaɪn] adj. of great mass; huge and bulky.
Random good picture Not show
1. She's so tiny she makes me feel elephantine.
2. Heka-ib was governor of Elephantine in the sixth Dynasty and was buried in a rock tomb at Kubbet el-Hawa at Aswan.
3. In the middle of this elephantine travail, there came a knock on the door.
4. His legs were elephantine.
5. These elephantine oddities seem to carry messages.
6. These elephantine oddities seem to carry a message. Each artist has an idiosyncratic eye.
7. India's current rulers, the mahouts to an elephantine state, seem at least to understand this.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. Their daughter is quite plump but their son is positively elephantine.
9. He was deified in the Middle Kingdom and a shrine for his cult was build on Elephantine Island.
10. The endearing bathos and crassness of Laurel found an admirable foil in the elephantine smugness of his rotund partner.
11. He got out of his car with difficulty, one elephantine foot first, then the bulk of his enormous body.
12. Over the period since 1945 as a whole, other beasts proved mammoths - of elephantine size but doomed to extinction.
13. At first glance it looks as though the structure might belong to the Social Security Administration or some other elephantine bureaucracy.
14. She was a silly girl, and far too easily impressed by Grunte's elephantine attentions.
15. Patient the small of the back is in this is indoor expose 10 minutes, the graph that heat up an elephant includes bosom and buttock mid, will hot record elephantine a plan is on polarizer .
16. The breathing gear the med group had fashioned for the Invid was a jury-rigged affair of masks, tanks, and tubes, giving Tesla a decidedly elephantine appearance.
More similar words: elephant, quarantine, telephone, telephony, panting, continent, unrelentingly, subcontinent, mobile phone, cephalopod, epiphany, elegant, routine, relevant, merchant, penchant, hunting, not in the least, routinely, trenchant, antique, irrelevant, parenting, continue, glinting, frantic, in exchange for, continual, continued, abstinence.