Random good picture Not show
(1) counseling on marital problems and disagreements.
(2) She's been undergoing counseling for depression.
(3) counseling on career opportunities.
(4) All students received tutoring and academic and personal counseling.
(5) Counseling helped her put the trial behind her.
(6) Counseling ordinarily costs about $100 a session.
(7) Counseling has helped their relationship immensely.
(8) Kim David has no degree in psychological counseling.
(9) But genetic counseling can have more dramatic results.
(10) Think about psychological counseling, too, to help separate the pain from the fear response to the pain. Treat illness.
(11) The program provides intervention and counseling for at-risk families with young children.
(12) The group also provides counseling and legal representation for female service members.
(13) My involvement with counseling was marked by continuing opportunity to learn and by a strange draw toward more and more troubled people.
(14) She told about a woman in her grief counseling group, who was also sorrowing over the loss of a child.
(15) At one time he had specialized in outplacement counseling; now he was in the business of helping organizations deal with change.
(16) Counseling was ongoing and placed unobtrusively into the daily routine.
(17) They oversee career counseling programs, and testing which measures students' abilities and helps place them in appropriate classes.
(18) I suggested that we start to taper off the counseling sessions.
(19) It turned out about the good-looking fellow from Essex County that he was a football coach who also did some counseling.
(20) In Charleston, where people would rather perish. than seek professional counseling(Sentencedict.com ), she was a godsend.
(21) So they have perfected the technique of doorstep delivery, using women instead of men to provide the needed counseling.
(22) They not only reprimanded her, but made her undergo counseling sessions -- in other words, mandatory brain-washing.
(23) Berkowitz said a portion of the money paid to her clients would be earmarked for therapy and counseling sessions.
(24) Officials in contact with bereaved relatives may have been in as much need of counseling as the families themselves.
(25) The foundation funded a dozen new career centers in high schools, where students could come for career guidance and counseling.
(26) He also argued family planning clinics should not be bound by a gag order preventing them from counseling patients on abortion.
(27) Now, she helps people with disabilities make the transition from home to workplace by counseling them and their employers.
(28) One way to solve this problem would be to involve all preschool children in the assessment and counseling session. 6.
(29) Were he alive today, Tchaikovsky would be a candidate for psychiatric counseling and drug therapy.
(30) Women are better off raising the issue and working through differences or even getting counseling before having a child.
More similar words: counselor, unsettling, accounting, developing countries, senseless, guideline, country, county, count on, account, count out, council, counter, discount, account for, counterpart, on account of, cling, ruling, accountability, rolling, ceiling, sibling, take into account, compelling, encouraging, fulfilling, willingness, boiling water, surrounding.