Random good picture Not show
1. Nature is most colorful in autumn.
2. Marchers in the parade carried colorful banners.
3. Marchers carried colorful banners in their hands.
4. Life, is a colorful picture, the smile is a beautiful color.
5. Charlie Chaplin had a long and colorful career.
6. He gave a colorful account of life in Samoa.
7. Casey Stengel was probably the most colorful character in baseball.
8. The latest in sports bras are colorful tops designed as outerwear.
9. Her mother had mentioned how colorful the yard was, now that spring had arrived.
10. Visitors can view a rich and colorful array of aquatic plants and animals.
11. The President's speech was long on colorful phrases but short on solutions.
12. People wore colorful clothes and seemed to be having a good time.
13. She was dressed in colorful leggings and a sweatshirt.
14. The painting shows a couple under a colorful quilt.
15. Manyare extremely colorful[sentencedict.com], many are drab.
16. They formed a colorful mob, short and stubby.
17. Fashion editors love her snappy, colorful designs.
18. Atwater was more colorful and more publicly vicious than most, but his tactics were fairly typical.
19. Surely the most colorful of the offbeat approaches was the wounded dog theory, put forth in 1687.
20. Members sat beneath handmade mobiles hung with colorful Origami birds.
21. The software makes it easy to create colorful charts and graphs.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. One kind is vivid, detailed, colorful, large, and in the center of the visual field.
23. In his own colorful expression, he had laid a monstrous egg.
24. Life is just like a painting. Many things make it colorful and meaningful.
25. If you're quiet, you're not living. You've got to be noisy and colorful and lively.
26. We shouldn't blame, laugh at and envy anyone. We should be colorful in the sunshine, run in the winds and rains, dream your own dreams and go your own way.
27. Many of the dancers at the fancy dress ball wore colorful masks.
28. Fortunately, the 75 demonstrators in front of the country club were colorful.
29. The solution is to drape the upper tiers of stadiums with colorful banners and herd spectators close to the pitch.
30. At times it feels right to be simple and direct and at other times roundabout and colorful.
More similar words: color, Color., colony, colonial, ecological, for fear of, explore, counselor, exploration, full, awful, in full, handful, helpful, to the full, be full of, full-time, column, collar, be useful to, hopefully, college, collect, fulfilling, meaningful, apology, theology, geology, prolong, biology.