Random good picture Not show
1. My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world ; ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.
5. The country gained its independence ten years ago.
6. The country has been steadily industrializing.
7. They rode along narrow country lanes.
8. Which country is the predominant member of the alliance?
9. In this country, you are innocent until proved guilty.
10. The country has a total population of 65 million.
11. This country export fruit to China.
12. The reformer's fame spread all over the country.
13. The country was thrown into disorder by the strikes.
14. Our country has a glorious past.
15. Rivers are a blessing for an agricultural country.
16. There is growing unrest throughout the country.
17. People with invalid papers are deported to another country.
18. They broke out of prison and fled the country.
19. This operation has never been performed in this country.
20. The invaders despoiled the country of all its treasures.
21. A military junta took control of the country.
22. He drew in a breath of fresh country air.
23. Spain was the first foreign country she had visited.
24. Has the country got the bomb now?
25. The government imposed a night-time curfew throughout the country.
26. This was a foreign country, so unlike San Jose.
28. It is conflict and not unquestioning agreement that deeps freedom alive. In a free country there will always be coflicting ideas, and this is a source of strength.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
More similar words: developing countries, county, account, counter, count out, count on, discount, account for, accounting, on account of, counterpart, accountability, take into account, mount, amount to, council, counselor, counseling, round and round, hunt, aunt, until, hunter, hunting, coup, entry, court, jauntily, course, couch.