Random good picture Not show
1. It had a very mild flavour.
2. Adding salt to food improves the flavour.
3. This salad has a sharp peppery flavour.
4. The grilled chicken had a wonderful flavour and succulence.
5. The tomatoes give extra flavour to the sauce.
6. This wine has an almost plummy flavour.
7. Mombasa is a town with a beguiling Arabic flavour.
8. Chick peas have a distinctive, delicious and nutty flavour.
9. This movie really catches the flavour of New York.
10. The new flavour pleased his palate.
11. Add a little salt to bring out the flavour of the herbs.
12. It is stronger in flavour than other traditional Dutch cheeses.
13. Nutmeg, parsley and cider all complement the flavour of these beans well.
14. Salt is a common flavour enhancer.
15. The ginger gives the dish a wonderful spicy flavour.
16. I always add some paprika for extra flavour.
17. The wine has a lively fruity flavour.
18. This wine has a full fruity flavour.
19. The stories have a strong regional flavour.
20. Flavour the stock with bay leaves.
21. Rancid oil will taint the flavour.
22. A little garlic lends flavour to a sauce.
23. The tart flavour of the cranberries adds piquancy.
24. Cooking the vegetable destroys its wonderful delicate flavour.
25. The wine has lots of strength of flavour.http://sentencedict.com/flavour.html
26. This cheese has a crumbly texture with a strong flavour.
27. This chestnut pudding is a rich dessert with a festive flavour.
28. Use a piece of fresh ginger to impart a Far-Eastern flavour to simple ingredients.
29. Foods which go through a factory process lose much of their colour,[sentencedict.com] flavour and texture.
30. The meat should be marinated overnight to tenderize and flavour it.