Random good picture Not show
1. Thousands of bats had colonized the ruins.
2. Britain colonized many parts of Africa.
3. Primitive races colonized these islands 2,000 years ago.
4. The lower slopes are colonized by flowering plants.
5. The first British attempt to colonize Ireland was in the twelfth century.
6. The British and French colonized the Americas.
7. The area was colonized by the Vikings.
8. The area was then colonized by scrub.
9. Britain was colonized by the Romans.
10. For more than 400 years(sentencedict.com), we were a colonized people.
11. Peru was colonized by the Spanish in the sixteenth century.
12. The territory was originally colonized by the French.
13. Furthermore, that overtone was of deep concern to all colonizing nations troubled about the issue of racial contact and race mixture.
14. In the great majority of developing countries, such urban elites spearheaded the fight against the colonizing power.
15. How do species that colonize vents cheat the inevitable local extinction?
16. Crabs are among the first animals to colonize the new vent sites.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Three young men in cutoffs had colonized a triangular space and were flipping a Frisbee.
18. Around 700 Arabs began to colonize East Africa.
19. The result indicated that strain B 47 could colonize in both soil and tomato organ.
20. First, upgrade your hull to level 15, then colonize a planet.
21. Fungus balls may also form when fungi colonize cavitary lesions of tuberculosis.
22. The English and the Spanish were among the first to colonize North America.
23. But what is beyond question is that, in the post-contact era, it was Hawaii that colonized other countries with surfing.
24. Yet, in fact, only a small part of the world has yet been car colonized.
25. Sometimes dead sulfide structures maintain their integrity long enough to be colonized by a new set of animals.
26. Both acid - reducing drugs can make the stomach a more hospitable place for bacteria to colonize.
27. The presence and availability of water also affect the ability of microorganisms to colonize foods.
28. The third victory condition is to be the first civilization to construct a spaceship to colonize Alpha Centauri, the nearest star system to Earth.
29. In order to seek larger development space, Taiji computer corporation Ltd must colonize some new realm.
30. A fungus ball composed of blue-staining hyphal elements of Aspergillus is seen here in a bronchus. Fungus balls may also form when fungi colonize cavitary lesions of tuberculosis.
More similar words: colonial, colonialism, ionize, agonize, colon, harmonize, patronize, colony, antagonize, synchronize, semicolon, revolutionize, denizen, organize, galvanize, organized, recognize, color, Color., colour, scrutinize, fraternize, so long, prolong, disorganized, synchronization, no longer, so long as, tricolour, discolor.