Random good picture Not show
1. He is plunging into an abyss of despair.
2. The country is sinking/plunging into an abyss of violence and lawlessness.
3. The country might plunge into the abyss of economic ruin.
4. Ahead of them was a gaping abyss.
5. She found herself on the edge of an abyss.
6. They took a long look into the abyss before deciding whether to jump.
7. Openings covered with wire netting revealed a shadowy abyss.
8. Bosnia-Hercegovina stands on the edge of an abyss.
9. They stared into the abyss, which didn't stare back.
10. The economic abyss between developed and undeveloped countries is widening.
11. The foot, the bottom, the abyss, that beckons for the third consecutive season.
12. Penelope felt a sunken abyss within her gorged with sadness.
13. He took one last look into the abyss and slid back.
14. A man couldn't slide into the abyss when she was around.
15. There are yawning gulfs stretching down into the abyss which have often swallowed up cities that have fallen into them.
16. The exit was impossible to reach as this abyss stretched the length of the floor.
17. The country is stepping back from the edge of an abyss.
18. Anyone who betrays his motherland shall inevitably fall into the abyss of eternal sin and shame.
19. At that time Bosnia was standing on the edge of an abyss .
20. Fascinated, Ovid held his breath and leapt boldly out across the abyss[sentencedict.com],[Sentence dictionary] back into the classical sunset.
21. Secured by cables, the platform will allow visitors to hover 50 feet above a swampy abyss filled with leeches and snakes.
22. Stan Gordon felt the same before he stumbled on to a path out of the debt-ridden abyss.
23. In my dreams, the sled had an unearthly quality and we slid into an abyss.
24. Or one of Satan's scouts calling up the legions of the damned from the abyss of Hell?
25. In the dream, I was falling and falling in a bottomless abyss.
26. Hell may be eternal, but a modern hell would be altogether different from the Florentine abyss.
27. Thoughts are like an open ocean, they can either move you forward within its waves, or sink you under deep into its abyss. Anthony Liccione
28. Facing the hotels, bulging out over the very brink of the abyss, some one had built a huge green dome.
29. I keep a firm grip on my hat and stare into the blustery abyss.
30. Without taking this risk, the potential for our prophetic communication role to fall into the abyss of irrelevance is very great.