Random good picture Not show
1. He went to a psychiatrist about his compulsive gambling.
2. He wondered if the psychiatrist was trying to goad him into some unguarded response.
3. The psychiatrist said she was suffering from paranoid delusions.
4. The psychiatrist certified her as insane.
5. My doctor put me in touch with a psychiatrist.
6. She saw a psychiatrist who used hypnotism to help her deal with her fear.
7. A psychiatrist said McKibben was competent to stand trial .
8. She needs to see a psychiatrist or some such person.
9. At the recommendation of a psychiatrist, the accused will remain under observation.
10. The psychiatrist prescribed anti-depressants.
11. A colleague urged him to see a psychiatrist, but Faulkner refused.
12. She felt better and the psychiatrist took her off drug therapy.
13. The psychiatrist successfully traced some of her problems to severe childhood traumas.
14. A psychiatrist was called as an expert witness for the defence.
15. She went to a psychiatrist to try to sort out her problems .
16. The psychiatrist has done a lot of work with obsessives.
17. The psychiatrist must learn to maintain an unusual degree of objectivity.
18. Her father was a child psychiatrist[sentencedict.com], now in Chicago.
19. She's an eminent psychiatrist at the Harvard Medical School.
20. A psychiatrist is paid more than any other specialist.
21. Appointments with the psychiatrist Lawrence Hatterer are also noted.
22. My advice to you is to see a psychiatrist.
23. I had been seeing a psychiatrist for the problem.
24. But top psychiatrist Professor Stuart Fischoff says if Diana underwent treatment it could mean the end of her marriage.
25. This will include any doctor(sentencedict .com), psychiatrist or other expert directed to carry out an examination or assessment.
26. Psychiatrist John White suggests that no marriage is problem-free but that there are three options open for dealing with a troubled marriage.
27. Mentally ill patients will be under the care of a psychiatrist.
28. Instead, he was hospitalized for one month and then apparently released by a psychiatrist.
29. Down the mean streets of the urban wasteland treads psychiatrist Trevor Turner, looking for the tell-tale signs.
30. He also made it a condition that she be treated by a psychiatrist for a period not exceeding one year.
More similar words: psychologist, psychology, psychological, machiavellian, only child, patriarchy, wrist, tourist, terrorist, district, distribute, distribution, characteristic, patrol, patron, by chance, chip, chin, chill, child, chilled, franchise, chitosan, at regular intervals, bleaching, grandchild, architect, initiate, negotiate, variation.