Random good picture Not show
1. He is bitter in his condemnation of terrorism.
2. Editors were unanimous in their condemnation of the proposals.
3. There was wide-spread condemnation of Saturday's killings.
4. There's been no official condemnation of the bombing.
5. The most telling condemnation of the system was that it failed to fulfil its function.
6. There was widespread international condemnation of the bombing.
7. Their proposal met with almost universal condemnation.
8. The shooting of the policeman has received universal condemnation.
9. Mr Adams' speech yesterday was very loud in condemnation of the media.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The raids have drawn a strong condemnation from the United Nations Security Council.
11. His own actions are his condemnation.
12. The violence has drawn firm condemnation from all the main political leaders.
13. The church has been unequivocal in its condemnation of the violence.
14. The jury's condemnation was a shock to the suspect.
15. Cheating deserves our harshest condemnation.
16. There was widespread condemnation of the invasion.
17. I can only express my strong condemnation of this dreadful behaviour.
18. The United Nations issued a condemnation of the regime.
19. Condemnation of this policy has come from all political parties.
20. It is no condemnation of those people, but that is semi-skilled or unskilled work.
21. There is also an instructive history in the condemnation and prohibition of books by the medieval church.
22. Condemnation Hateley is hard evidence that footballers, and maybe especially strikers, thrive on strength of mind as much as body.
23. The move was greeted with widespread international condemnation.
24. He has been stalked by the fear and the condemnation of his conscience.
25. Its analysis of police culture was certainly incisive and accurate, as can be judged by its wholesale condemnation.
26. In its earlier years it was extremely outspoken in its condemnation of anything that failed to gain its approval.
27. But it is important to separate judgment about outcomes from condemnation of process.
28. Such are the mechanisms of the human mind that angry condemnation of homosexuality is often expressed by these very people.
29. They received sentences of four to 13 years, provoking Western condemnation.
30. It does not need research to show that no such sweeping condemnation can be passed upon the statute before us.
More similar words: condemn, condemned, condensation, damnation, consternation, contamination, condescension, condition, conditions, nation, conditional, demonstration, national, donation, zonation, declaration of independence, unconditionally, rumination, nationwide, combination, domination, incarnation, alienation, nomination, inclination, culmination, explanation, examination, indignation, abomination.