Random good picture Not show
1. He is bitter in his condemnation of terrorism.
2. Editors were unanimous in their condemnation of the proposals.
3. There was wide-spread condemnation of Saturday's killings.
4. There's been no official condemnation of the bombing.
5. There was widespread international condemnation of the bombing.
6. Their proposal met with almost universal condemnation.
7. The shooting of the policeman has received universal condemnation.
8. His own actions are his condemnation.
9. The jury's condemnation was a shock to the suspect.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. Cheating deserves our harshest condemnation.
11. There was widespread condemnation of the invasion.
12. The United Nations issued a condemnation of the regime.
13. The most telling condemnation of the system was that it failed to fulfil its function.
14. Mr Adams' speech yesterday was very loud in condemnation of the media.
15. The raids have drawn a strong condemnation from the United Nations Security Council.
16. The violence has drawn firm condemnation from all the main political leaders.
17. The church has been unequivocal in its condemnation of the violence.
18. I can only express my strong condemnation of this dreadful behaviour.
19. Condemnation of this policy has come from all political parties.
20. The move was greeted with widespread international condemnation.
21. Such condemnation was not, of course, new.
22. The incident was the subject of international condemnation.
23. There are very occasional exceptions to this round condemnation.
24. Condemnation has rained down on the Scouts.
25. Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation. Henry Ward Beecher
26. It is no condemnation of those people, but that is semi-skilled or unskilled work.
27. There is also an instructive history in the condemnation and prohibition of books by the medieval church.
28. He has been stalked by the fear and the condemnation of his conscience.
29. Its analysis of police culture was certainly incisive and accurate, as can be judged by its wholesale condemnation.
30. In its earlier years it was extremely outspoken in its condemnation of anything that failed to gain its approval.
More similar words: condemn, condemned, condensation, damnation, consternation, contamination, condescension, condition, conditions, nation, conditional, demonstration, national, donation, zonation, declaration of independence, unconditionally, rumination, nationwide, combination, domination, incarnation, alienation, nomination, inclination, culmination, explanation, examination, indignation, abomination.