Random good picture Not show
1. Possibly, they are of a different genotype.
2. Whether only the codon 129 genotype contributes to the molecular basis of this anticipation phenomenon is still unknown.
3. Association between genotype and phenotype has been observed and is supported by expression studies.
4. The genotype is the set of genes it inherited, the phenotype is what it looks like.
5. Plants of the same genotype can then be tested in different environments.
6. The thrifty genotype hypothesis and its implications for the study of complex disorders in man.
7. The frequency of the ACE/DD genotype in the general population was 0.27.
8. The genotype of the individual is permanently set.
9. NUE of three types of NF exist genotype difference.
10. The allelomorph frequencies were calculated with genotype frequencies.
11. Analyse the genotype of the target genes using PCR.
12. OBJECTIVE To study the relationship between the genotype and antigen phenotype of flagellin C in Salmonella.
13. Objective To investigate the genotype in Chinese patients with nonclassical 21 hydroxylase deficiency (NC 21OHD).
14. Genotype affected on callus induction rate, regeneration rate and green plantlet yield significantly.
15. It was indicated that the influence of genotype on hypodermic adipose cell development was very greater, but the influence of the dietary nutrient level was very weak.
16. The genotype - environment interaction for cane yield is greater than that for brix in the cane.
17. Objective:To analyze the relationship between the genotype and phenotype of autosomal dominant polycystic kidney disease(ADPKD) in Han nationality in East China.
18. What is main genotype of drug users with hepatitis C?
19. This may be the result from the genotype of wild rye itself.
20. The bb, aa or tt genotype will increase the susceptibility of vitiligo.
21. Of course, as for any other trait, it may be impossible for any one homozygous genotype to achieve the optimum.
22. Like I said, you could use the rapid virological response again to help guide treatment duration in genotype 2 or 3 patients.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. Thus organism's phenotype-its physical appearance and properties-differs from its genotype, which may include both a dominant and recessive allele.
24. The number of leaf primordia was affected by both genotype and environment, while the numbers of bracteal, spikelet and floret primordia were affected mainly by environmental factors.
25. The active iron content of leaves positively correlate to degree of chlorosis and chlorophyll content, it can be a reference index to screen Fe-efficient grapevine genotype.
26. ABSTRACT Objective To investigate the macrolides resistant phenotype and genotype in Streptococcus pyogenes .
27. In truly doubtful cases, only test crosses will reveal the actual genotype.
28. The hot pepper CMS 21A, sweet pepper CMS 8A and 9 different genotype fertility restoring lines were used to study the inheritance of fertility restoring genes.
29. By field experiments, seed yield, leaf proline(Pro), MDA and cell membrane permeability were studied in 8 different genotype corn varieties.
30. The removal of mucilage from root apices resulted in both a decrease of root elongation and heavy staining of root apices in Al-tolerant genotype (MD2) and Al-sensitive genotype (MD5).
More similar words: phenotype, prototype, stereotype, type, typecast, archetype, genocide, indigenous, phenomenon, intelligence agency, hyper, hype, typist, typing, typical, typically, atypical, hyperbole, safety pin, hyperspace, archetypal, hyperactive, hypertension, hypercritical, xenon, cyperus rotundus, venom, denote, enough, renowned.