Random good picture Not show
1. He condemned the protesters' use of violence against the police.
2. A report condemned the state of prisoners' cells.
3. The editor of the newspaper was condemned as lacking integrity.
4. She publicly condemned the opposition leader.
5. Police have condemned the theft from an elderly widow as despicable.
6. He condemned the government's action as immoral.
7. We condemned him for his bad conduct.
8. The prisoner is sure to be condemned.
9. The terrorist action has been condemned as an act of barbarism and cowardice.
10. The prisoner condemned to death was reprieved for two years.
11. Many contemporary writers condemned the emperor's actions.
12. Many of the houses were condemned as unfit.
13. He was roundly condemned for his mistake.
14. He was condemned to spend the rest of the football season on the bench.
15. The Labour Party and the teaching unions condemned the idea.
16. The film was condemned for its sexism.
17. They took over a condemned 1960s tower block last year for one night.
18. Merchant ships captured in war were often condemned.
19. They condemned slavery as evil.
20. There he was condemned to death by the king,(Sentencedict.com ) and before being beheaded he was flayed alive.
21. His latest film has been condemned as the priapic fantasies of an old man.
22. All the major political parties roundly condemned the attack.
23. The pool was closed after being condemned as a health hazard.
24. Lambeth Palace has condemned government policies on the inner city.
25. The policy has been condemned as a regressive step.
26. These actions must be condemned without equivocation.
27. He believed that he would be condemned to eternal damnation for what he had done.
28. The policy has been widely condemned from the pulpit .
29. Several religious leaders have interceded with the authorities on behalf of the condemned prisoner.
30. In former times a murderer who was found guilty would be condemned to death.
More similar words: condemn, condescend, condensation, pandemic, ponder, wonderful, respondent, second, condone, correspondent, conduct, condition, secondary, conditions, be concerned about, beyond control, unconditionally, confounded, under control, independent, independence, be independent of, solemnly, solemnity, one day, manned, grained, learned, abandoned, combined.