Random good picture Not show
1. They condemned slavery as evil.
2. A report condemned the state of prisoners' cells.
3. She publicly condemned the opposition leader.
4. He condemned the government's action as immoral.
5. We condemned him for his bad conduct.
6. The prisoner is sure to be condemned.
7. Many contemporary writers condemned the emperor's actions.
8. Many of the houses were condemned as unfit.
9. He was roundly condemned for his mistake.
10. He condemned the protesters' use of violence against the police.
11. The editor of the newspaper was condemned as lacking integrity.
12. Police have condemned the theft from an elderly widow as despicable.
13. We condemned his foolishness.
14. The terrorist action has been condemned as an act of barbarism and cowardice.
15. The prisoner condemned to death was reprieved for two years.
16. The film was condemned for its sexism.
17. Merchant ships captured in war were often condemned.
18. All the major political parties roundly condemned the attack.
19. The policy has been condemned as a regressive step.
20. These actions must be condemned without equivocation.
21. The city is condemned for its high crime rate.
22. Church leaders offered prayers and condemned the bloodshed.
23. She was condemned to hang for killing her husband.
24. Parliament condemned the repressive measures taken by the police.
25. He was condemned to life imprisonment.
26. The meat was condemned as unfit to eat.
27. She is often condemned as uncaring.
28. Police hunting the culprits have condemned the attack.
29. Several religious leaders have interceded with the authorities on behalf of the condemned prisoner.
30. In former times a murderer who was found guilty would be condemned to death.
More similar words: condemn, condescend, condensation, pandemic, ponder, wonderful, respondent, second, condone, correspondent, conduct, condition, secondary, conditions, be concerned about, beyond control, unconditionally, confounded, under control, independent, independence, be independent of, solemnly, solemnity, one day, manned, grained, learned, abandoned, combined.