Random good picture Not show
1) Done mindfully, a ritual can remind you to be conscious.
2) I've found that living mindfully means not just partying in the moment, but taking care of things now, when they're small, rather than when they're huge.
3) Whatever you do, get wisdom, live mindfully and choose to respect the life and the planet you've been given.
4) Eat mindfully - Mindful eating means paying attention to what you eat, savoring each bite, and choosing foods that are both nourishing and enjoyable.
5) DO: Mindfully. It's not just what you eat, but also how you eat that matters.
6) Think about it mindfully, what does your gut instinct tell you?
7) Living more in the here and now — or, as the popular term goes, more mindfully — helps us appreciate what to do next.
8) Nhat Hanh: As you walk, you touch the ground mindfully, and every step can bring you solidity and joy and freedom.
9) Consider the four skills of clear comprehension that are acquired when one practices faithfully and mindfully.
10) You should never prejudge an inspired idea without taking the necessary time to mindfully evaluate it.
11) Perceiving even a whisper of our own "perfect reality" is the very experience that our users and clients have hired us to capture, mindfully, through our work.
12) When I finish eating, I wash my dishes by hand, mindfully.
13) Forming a habit can be easy, if you enjoy it, take it slowly, and do it mindfully.
14) Because of this routine, I now start my days slowly, in peace, doing the things I love, mindfully.
15) Contemplation , for the Transcendentalists, was a vehicle for mindfully and thoughtfully experiencing our own divinity.
16) Make your own tea ceremony — prepare the tea carefully and mindfully, pour it slowly, sip it with thoughtfulness.
17) In the Avatamsaka realm , the cook , she cooks mindfully.
18) "It's not exactly the 'freshman 15,' " says psychologist Susan Albers of the Cleveland Clinic,[http://sentencedict.com/mindfully.html] author of Eating Mindfully.
19) Be part of the big solution in changing the world for the better. Every person has a moral responsibility to live their life mindfully and bring about positive change for others.
20) Wash my bowl. When I finish eating, I wash my dishes by hand, mindfully. No mess to clean up later. Read more.
More similar words: handful, fully, awfully, ruefully, carefully, joyfully, hopefully, tactfully, forcefully, gleefully, fearfully, dutifully, wistfully, cheerfully, gratefully, thankfully, scornfully, powerfully, skillfully, disdainfully, successfully, purposefully, distrustfully, and function, dreadful, windfall, find fault, full, in full, gully.