Random good picture Not show
1. The canard tipped and the pilot skilfully dived us back into the field for a perfect emergency landing.
2. A canard of anti-Semitism is that there is a secret group of powerful Jews running the country.
3. It is hardly necessary to dignify that vile canard by saying there is not a mote of truth to it.
4. The Opposition raised the canard that some sort of register is required under the council tax.
5. In the face of all kinds attention and canard , I think keeping pudicity in the harmonious entironment and keep nobleness in the magnanimous heart.
6. This canard was started by William Herndon.
7. It consists of fuselage, canard, two main wings, wingtip -fin, landing gear and engine, etc.
8. That canard was proved to be true later.
9. Mr. Obama repeats the canard that China's remarkable economic success is due to sinister currency deflation.
10. The story itself was a canard deliberately invented by the Armenians.
11. Canard wing increases lift coefficient with the penalty of the increase of drag coefficient.
12. The charge that Harding was a political stooge may be a canard.
13. In other words, the whole idea of globalization was a canard.
14. The J-10 has a rectangle belly air intake, with low-mounted delta wings, a pair of front canard wings, a large vertical fin, and two under fuselage fins.
15. The vehicle sports twin-fuselages made of fiberglass and carbon fiber which are connected by a canard in the front, an airfoil in the middle and a horizontal stabilizer.
16. We remove these rear controls and install them as canard controls.
17. In contrast to the classical tail-mounted elevators, the "tailless delta-canard" configuration has the horizontal control surfaces moved forward to become a canard in front of the wing.sentencedict.com/canard.html
18. Today I had one of my favorite meals that I order when I am here, confit de canard.
19. Who said that I got married, that is a canard.
More similar words: canary, anarchy, anarchist, Pan-Arabism, innards, banana tree, banana, cardboard, backwards and forwards, snare, snarl, lunar, canal, narrow, binary, banal, seminar, snarled, narrate, sayonara, plenary, gnarled, monarch, manage, narrator, up in arms, narcotic, monarchy, luminary, ordinary.