Random good picture Not show
1. What a pestilent knave is this same!
2. Smallpox is a pestilent disease.
3. It is but this pestilent outlaw tricking us. Let me but get on my horse and come at him and I will put an end to his tricks. Back to the path, and keep together.
4. And some pestilent men of Israel, men of a wicked life, assembled themselves against him to accuse him: and the king gave no heed to them.
5. The research focuses on the flight of the pestilent locust, an insect renowned for its efficient flying style.sentencedict.com
6. We have found this to be a pestilent man, and raising seditions among all the Jews throughout the world, and author of the sedition of the sect of the Nazarenes.
7. I destroy all noisome and rank weeds , I keep down all pestilent vapours.
8. "Look to your going, " the Sheriff warned him, "for there is a most pestilent rogue loose in Sherwood who will rob you of every groat if he find you.
9. To the man of letters it is a missile that he can fling in the reader's face to disprove the pestilent heresy.
10. I have to set Iris and her father free before calling for the boat. Then we'll turn our backs on this pestilent island.
11. I go by Zead. I'm here for one purpose only: to purify this land of the pestilent curse which infects it.
12. I'm glad to find another true - hearted loyalist in this pestilent, rebellious city.
More similar words: pestilential, pestilence, hostile, lentil, gentile, silent, silently, fertile crescent, tempest, tile, pessimistic, manifest destiny, tempestuous, futile, ductile, tactile, fertile, textile, reptile, volatile, pitiless, versatile, silence, still, retractile, hastily, instill, mistily, bastille, hostility.