Random good picture Not show
1. In fact mounting excitement sweeps him along impetuously enough to make you even wish for a little more restraint.
2. So of course I dashed impetuously to the shrine to pay homage.
3. He escaped impetuously, like the wolf who finds his cage open.
4. Those people, who act impetuously are as if they are hung by feet on beam.
5. As to the ideological work, we should never go about impetuously.
6. But with the development of processing trade, the cost of labor escalated, trade barriers became daily frequency, international competition got to much more impetuously.
7. Last year we accomplished many things, but some were overdone or done impetuously.
8. Microscopic study is a general tendency of biosciences and natural science as a whole, through which new theories, techniques, and methods are developed impetuously.
More similar words: contemptuously, impetus, tempestuous, sensuously, fatuous, unctuous, virtuous, sumptuous, voluptuous, tumultuous, presumptuous, contemptuous, piteously, furiously, nervously, dubiously, raucously, anxiously, obviously, copiously, anonymously, vigorously, notoriously, previously, judiciously, tremulously, consciously, voraciously, incredulously, fortuitously.