Random good picture Not show
(1) The cheeses vary in pungency.
(2) I'd also like some pungency wings for appetizer.
(3) He commented with typical pungency.
(4) It is one of his most heartfelt works combining all the pungency, political commitment and black humour of his best plays.
(5) The fact that they had contentious articles written with a fearless pungency seems to have been due to his joint editorship of both.
(6) The egg which had been stirred into it gave an unusual texture[sentencedict.com], and the pepper added pungency.
(7) Salmon's fresh and tender, the Bai Zhuoxia fresh fragrance, the soured lemon juice and the black mustard pungency, just like a frank seabreeze, has awakened the deep sleep taste bud.
(8) Mace has a flavor and aroma similar to nutmeg, with slightly more pungency.
(9) It is not very strong and tastes sweet after the pungency of the alcohol is over.
(10) The letters between authors are written in a unique style of satire, pungency, profundity and steadiness.
More similar words: pungent, agency, urgency, emergency, plunge, currency, frequency, solvency, tendency, engender, efficiency, presidency, ingenuity, ingenuous, in general, tangential, punch, punish, lung, young, fancy, punitive, impunity, jungle, hung up, punishment, compunction, punctilious, fungible, with young.