Random good picture Not show
1. The people have to accept the harsh exigency of war.
2. Economic exigency obliged the government to act.
3. The people had to accept the harsh exigencies of war.
4. Many people are forced by exigencies of circumstance to take some part in them.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. He also depended on women to deal with the exigencies of daily living while he wrote.
6. Unexpected exigencies, alarms, excursions and celebrations occurred as in any other household.
7. Someday these exigencies will show up as bad skin and collapsed muscle tone.
8. In the lounge Lord Beddington was taking a short rest after the exigencies of luncheon.
9. And if the form changed, it was as a response to the exigencies of content.
10. The intended effect seems to be to insulate organizational members from the untidy exigencies of the larger world.
11. In response, supporters of the act declared that the exigencies of war dictated its promulgation.
12. We live in an intellectual wasteland where creativity is replaced by the exigencies of the marketplace.
13. The exigencies of administration in governmental, religious, and economic systems breed uniformity,(sentencedict.com) because it simplifies the problem of control.
14. The metaphoric juxtaposition of incongruous thematic material is motivated by the exigencies of the main character's job as a simultaneous interpreter.
15. Inter-company loans had been made as the exigencies of the business required.
16. Because they had thought little about managerial exigencies of daily life, when confronted with them they made some interesting discoveries.
17. Gley's chambers were built of one of the new metals created through the exigencies of war.
18. He was trying to undermine her self-confidence, make her believe she couldn't stand up to the exigencies of canal life.
19. Demonstrate its importance meaning and exigency of applying middle school geography sustainability of development education.
20. Upon an exigency, local authorities shall summon militia to guard riverbanks immediately.
21. But the exigency of the case admitted of no alternatives.
22. Defense council : Absent exigency circumanstances, the police can not search without a warrant.
23. It's of necessity and the exigency enhancing to research the company's rights construction.
24. However, the limitations upon examinations in shaping recruitment practices are not restricted to the effects of this particular practical exigency.
25. Sir Lewis' avuncular features mask a hard-nosed businessman unafraid of putting financial exigency before personal sentiment.
26. The president is free to act in any sudden exigency.
More similar words: exigent, intelligence agency, agency, urgency, diligence, pungency, emergency, contingency, intransigence, travel agency, diligent, indigent, negligent, diligently, indigenous, existence, intelligent, intransigent, potency, fluency, solvency, tendency, frequency, currency, efficiency, presidency, complacency, insolvency, consistency, equivalency.