Random good picture Not show
1. Fluency in spoken English is essential.
2. Some young children achieve great fluency in their reading.
3. More practice will make you speak with greater fluency.
4. His son was praised for speeches of remarkable fluency.
5. She speaks Swahili with great fluency.
6. Fluency in French and Spanish is required for this job.
7. Though lacking in fluency, he spoke to the point.
8. The research investigates how foreign speakers gain fluency.
9. Fluency in three languages qualifies her for work in the European Parliament.
10. Business people often think that fluency and communication take precedence over grammar when speaking.
11. One of the requirements of the job is fluency in two or more African languages.
12. To work as a translator, you need fluency in at least one foreign language.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. Understanding the grammar rules may reinforce fluency and accuracy, but will not of itself enable you to speak correctly.
14. His voice has a racy fluency blended with the intuitive lilt of generations.
15. But with a mike in his face, his fluency can sometimes take a powder, leaving him in embarrassing silence.
16. Accent, tone, fluency and vocabulary can affect the ability of sender and receiver to understand or to be understood.
17. Councillor Enderby had all the fluency of a life spent in the lower reaches of local government.
18. But he still demonstrates fluency in the language of the huckster.
19. Her fluency resulted in almost 100 books.
20. There was a fluency and an edification and upbuilding such as I have seldom seen.
21. Tomita's fluency in English and Japanese helped qualify her for the job.
22. It is good for developing fluency and for practising naturalness in connected speech.
23. Verbal fluency is an asset and for some people spoken presentations are easy.
24. But with his incomparable fluency, he woos her gallantly and lavishly in rhyming couplets on behalf of another.
25. A graceful and reserved man, he lacked fluency in his speeches and was not a natural politician.
26. Being able to dispense with the services of an interpreter is a big incentive to fluency.
27. This is the one place in the book where Carter's enviable fluency is in danger of ceding to superficiality.
28. And often the time allotted is too short for fluency.
29. They lacked the academic habits and the self-discipline of some of the others; their relative fluency masked deeper problems.
30. We studied the relationship between the solidity of transverse sections, centroid motion angles, and pulse fluency, during a cardiac cycle.
More similar words: influence, fluent, effluent, influential, frequency, agency, quench, urgency, tendency, currency, pungency, solvency, sequence, quenched, emergency, eloquence, efficiency, presidency, insolvency, equivalency, sufficiency, consequence, inefficiency, in consequence, clue, blue, fluid, value, fluffy, superfluous.