Random good picture Not show
1. The law will compel employers to provide health insurance.
2. His courage and skill compel our admiration.
3. Do you think you can compel obedience from me?
4. We cannot compel you to , but we think you should.
5. You cannot compel good work from unwilling students.
6. You can compel obedience, but not affection.
7. COMPEL The President was forced into resigning.
8. Can they compel obedience from us?
9. Perpend, and do not compel me to use violence.
10. The court may exercise its jurisdiction to compel the husband to make a settlement upon his wife.
11. She could, if she wanted, compel him, through a court of law, to support the child after it was born.
12. The law can compel fathers to make regular payments for their children.
13. Will the courts compel individuals to provide their passwords?
14. There are also powers to compel the attendance of witnesses by obtaining a witness order.
15. The attorney general has the right to compel witnesses to appear in court.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. These discouraging factors combine to compel a search for cheaper and environmentally safer energy sources.
17. Nobody can compel you to settle for a lousy future without your consent. If you do not try, you will never find out what is possible for your future. Dr T.P.Chia
18. In response the Society rejected the need to compel local authorities to put out aspects of their legal services to competitive tender.
19. Threatening circumstances and challenges compel both performance and change much more effectively than mere opportunities and good intentions.
20. The high cost of materials will compel manufacturers to increase their prices.
21. If violations can not be satisfactorily resolved[sentencedict.com], the U. S. Department of Labor may bring action in court to compel compliance.
22. It is neither an obsession nor a projection of his mind, although it certainly does compel him.
23. The market economy at its best has certain biases and shortcomings which compel government to supplement and modify its operation.
24. Officers said they smelled alcohol on his breath but they could not compel him to submit to a Breathalyzer test or urinalysis.
25. Some can be so strong that regardless of the consequences they compel action.
26. The ombudsman will have power to recommend that a lawyer or professional body pay compensation, but not to compel payment.
27. The Equal Opportunities Commission's equal pay task force will press ministers to compel employers to close the gap.
28. I must however caution that financial and other constraints compel us to plan more conservatively than I imagine you would wish.
29. He evidently found the new idiom interestingly problematic, but not attractive enough to compel his full attention.
30. If you want to be respected by others, the great thing is to respect yourself. Only by that, only by self-respect will you compel others to respect you. Fyodor Dostoyevsky
More similar words: compelling, compete, competitor, compensation, compensate for, spell, company, comply, compare, prompt, complex, compose, accompany, computer, compound, component, comprise, companion, complaint, compliance, comparable, comply with, complexity, compromise, comparison, composition, complicated, complain about, by comparison, comprehension.