Random good picture Not show
(1) As soon as he saw her, he was smitten.
(2) The story's about a man smitten with love for his wife's cousin.
(3) They were totally smitten with each other.
(4) The whole family were smitten with flu.
(5) Dan was smitten with remorse.
(6) She was suddenly smitten with remorse.
(7) She was totally smitten with Steve.
(8) From the moment they met, he was completely smitten by her.
(9) He was so smitten by her that he promised to move to Argentina to be near her.
(10) I met Janet yesterday, and I'm rather smitten with her.
(11) He seems really smitten with her.
(12) She was smitten with Steve - and showed it.
(13) That El Comandante was smitten by the First Lady was immediately apparent.
(14) Fellow students remember her being smitten by the tall, good looking Courtney who was 11 years her senior.
(15) Mr Sylvester Stallone, the muscular thespian, is smitten once more.
(16) Smitten by war, the plains of Kyrenia were barren, and the sponge-divers of the Karpass had made barely a living.
(17) I, too, was smitten with summit fever though for less obviously religious reasons.
(18) The village was smitten by an epidemic.
(19) He was smitten with that pretty girl.
(20) These girls are quite smitten with the singer's charm.
(21) The small town was smitten by an epidemic.
(22) They are smitten with each other.
(23) He was smitten with love for this young girl.
(24) He could well understand why his daughter was so smitten with the boy.
(25) One could never tell[sentencedict .com], with these town-dwelling millionaires who were smitten with the desire to be landed gentry.
(26) The trees are splintered, crushed, and broken, as if smitten by thunderbolts.
(27) No, you wouldn't because we've never met before, but once written, for ever smitten!
(28) When Robert was twelve and I seven, both my parents and Ann were smitten by a particularly virulent flu germ.
(29) I doubt that she looked more angel than woman, as the smitten boy at New Minaden had thought.
(30) The fact was, that from the first moment he saw her, Geoffrey was smitten by Deborah.
More similar words: intermittent, committee, smite, transmit, admit to, litter, attend, attend to, attention, attenuate, attendance, pay attention to, little by little, smile on, dismiss, fit to, transmission, little, a little, brittle, fitting, limit, submit, commit, permit, admit, pittance, summit, limited, to the limit.