Antonym: limitless, unlimited. Similar words: limit, to the limit, limitation, eliminate, smite, preliminary, excited, write down. Meaning: ['lɪmɪtɪd] n. public transport consisting of a fast train or bus that makes only a few scheduled stops. adj. 1. small in range or scope 2. subject to limits or subjected to limits 3. including only a part 4. mediocre 5. not excessive 6. having a specific function or scope 7. not unlimited.
Random good picture Not show
1. This offer is available for a limited period only.
2. She has limited mobility in her arms.
3. The food is very limited.
4. Early booking is essential, as space is limited.
5. Unfortunately, my time is limited.
6. The offer is only available for a limited period.
7. The company's manufacturing capability is quite limited.
8. I had limited communion with them.
9. In life, then boring time, also are limited edition.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. The campaign to stop drink-driving had only limited success.
11. There are only a limited number of tickets available.
12. Even the most boring times in life are limited.
13. I have only a limited understanding of French.
14. The book appeared in a limited edition of 3,000.
15. Her sphere of interests is very limited.
16. His English vocabulary is limited.
17. Places are strictly limited(sentencedict.com), so you should apply as soon as possible.
18. They may only have a limited amount of time to get their points across.
19. Our field of vision is limited by that tall building.
20. Because the time is limited, we have to bring the discussion to an end today.
21. A man's life is limited,but service to the people knows no bounds.
22. Most people only have a limited amount of leisure time.
23. Nor are the insights of happiness limited to what is near around you. Unhappy, with your thoughts turned in upon your emotional woes, your vision is cut short as though by a wall. Happy, the wall crumbles.
24. Tickets are limited and will be allocated to those who apply first.
25. The teacher limited her to 800 words for her composition.
26. Nothing lasts forever and life is limited.Everyone is equal before cancer.
27. The staff in the London office are helpful but only have limited information.
28. Our capacity for giving care, love and attention is limited.
29. In fact his familiarity with the Bronx was pretty limited.
30. The Foreign Secretary assured anti-federalist MPs that he would not agree to anything which limited British sovereignty.
More similar words: limit, to the limit, limitation, eliminate, smite, preliminary, excited, write down, conceited, limb, slim, Muslim, commit, submit, permit, admit, glimpse, climate, summit, limber up, admit to, timing, simile, compliment, transmit, committee, similar, diminish, minimize, mitigation.