Random good picture Not show
1. The whole park is spoiled by litter.
2. The streets were full of litter.
3. Please do not leave litter after your picnic.
4. Please do not leave litter.
5. About 2% of fast-food packaging ends up as litter.
6. It is antisocial to leave one's litter in public places.
7. Don't litter the floor.
8. People who drop litter can be fined in some cities.
9. If you see litter in the corridor[sentence dictionary], pick it up.
10. The cat dropped a litter of four kittens.
11. Any person found leaving litter will be prosecuted.
12. The sow's about to litter.
13. The tourists left a tail of litter behind them.
14. There's litter everywhere. It's absolutely disgraceful.
15. People who drop litter make me see red.
16. How often is the trash and litter cleaned up?
17. Litter in the barn has bedded down.
18. Don't throw litter about like that.
19. Picnickers are requested not to leave litter .
20. The park was strewn with litter after the concert.
21. Please put your litter in the bin provided.
22. Litter was strewn all over the field.
23. There was litter strewn all over the pavement.
24. Wear rubber gloves when handling cat litter.
25. Don't throw litter on the ground.
26. Animals reject the runt of the litter.
27. Be careful to dispose of your litter properly.
28. Litter in the pig sty has bedded down.
29. Her desk was covered in a litter of books and papers.
30. It was drilled into us at an early age never to drop litter.
More similar words: little by little, little, committee, a little, letter, mutter, matter, latter, better, pattern, scatter, battery, no matter, butterfly, short-term, a matter of, literally, literary, as a matter of fact, get the better of, fit to, admit to, pittance, attend, attend to, cigarette, split, elite, attention, silhouette.