Similar words: smitten, intermittent, litter, admitted, committee, transmitted, attend, attend to.
Random good picture Not show
1. Once bit [bitten] twice shy.
4. Once bitten, twice shy.
6. He's terrified of being bitten by a snake.
7. He was bitten by a dog.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. She was bitten by the family dog.
9. He was bitten by a poisonous snake.
10. I must have been bitten by a flea, my arms are itchy.
11. To "have bitten off more than you can chew" is an idiom that means you have tried to do something which is too difficult for you.
12. She was bitten by a snake while walking through long grass.
13. A mosquito had bitten her and her arm had swollen up.
14. The boy bit his girl friend, and got bitten back.
15. He was bitten on the leg by a dog.
16. He had bitten the cigarette in two.
17. The dog bit the cat and got bitten back.
18. He's been bitten by the sailing bug.
19. We were badly bitten by mosquitoes.
20. She has bitten her nails to the quick.
21. The dog had bitten right through its rope.
22. Her fingers were bitten by the frost/were 'frost-bitten.
23. She should have bitten her tongue.
24. The dog's been badly bitten by fleas.
25. He was bitten by an insect in the garden.
26. We were all badly bitten by mosquitoes.
27. She's been bitten by the travel bug.
28. Their cat was badly bitten by a dog.
29. His finger had been bitten off by a dog.
30. I think I've been bitten.
More similar words: smitten, intermittent, litter, admitted, committee, transmitted, attend, attend to, attention, attenuate, attendant, attendance, pay attention to, bit by bit, little by little, ditto, fit to, little, bit, fitting, admit to, brittle, a little, bite, pittance, hit the roof, habit, bitch, orbit, acquittal.