Random good picture Not show
(3) She feeds the baby with a spoon.
(4) She licked the spoon clean.
(5) Spoon the mixture carefully into the mould.
(6) Jarvis took the wooden spoon in the first tournament.
(7) We put sugar in coffee with a spoon.
(8) The baby was banging the table with his spoon.
(9) The spoon slipped out of his hand.
(10) There was a serving spoon missing when Nina put the silverware back in its box.
(11) Remove the wafers with a spoon and transfer them to a plate.
(12) She licked the honey off the spoon.
(13) The spoon can be used to whisk eggs.
(14) He stirred his coffee with a spoon.
(15) Spoon the mixture carefully into the bowls.
(16) Use this spoon to help the gravy.
(17) She stirred her coffee with a plastic spoon.
(18) Stir the mixture with a wooden spoon.
(19) Be careful of bending that spoon.
(20) He licked the spoon clean.
(21) The baby kept banging his spoon on the plate.
(22) I stirred my coffee with the sugar spoon.
(23) I prized the lid off with a spoon.
(24) Use a spoon to mix the dry ingredients.
(26) A swarm in May is worth a load of hay; a swarm in June is worth a silver spoon; but a swarm in July is not worth a fly. Sentencedict.com
(28) Remember that this is caustic; use gloves or a spoon.
(29) Gradually pour the liquid into the flour[Sentencedict.com], working it in carefully with a wooden spoon.
(30) He blew on his soup before slurping it off the spoon.
More similar words: teaspoon, tablespoon, as soon as possible, pool, no one, go on, soon, noon, balloon, and so on, cartoon, spouse, as soon as, a blue moon, bespoke, respond, sponsor, on the spot, response, spokesman, transport, sooner or later, respondent, correspondent, transportation, active transport, be responsible for, corresponding to.