Random good picture Not show
1. We live in the same alley.
2. The thief slunk down the dark alley.
3. High buildings flanked the alley.
4. The alley led to the railway bridge.
5. The job sounds right up your alley.
6. Something skittered across the alley.
7. Alley has boxed since he was 15 .
8. The house backs onto a narrow alley.
9. The thief dived down an alley.
10. He's been in tin-pan alley for twenty years.
11. A drunk lay in the alley.
12. I walked back along a side alley.
13. He dived into an alley.
14. The alley leads to the village square.
15. A teaching job would be right up her alley.
16. They had cornered him in an alley.
17. Tucked along/down this alley are some beautiful timber-framed houses.
18. He dived into an alley to escape from the police.
19. He was found slain in an alley two blocks from his apartment.
20. She found the side alley where the stage door was located.
21. The complex contains a bowling alley(sentencedict.com),(sentencedict.com) pool hall and indoor tennis courts.
22. In any event, the bowling alley restaurant proved quite acceptable.
23. There's a narrow alley which divides our house from the one next door.
24. The Internet has proved a blind alley for many firms.
25. I don't want to be left for dead in some stinking alley.
26. I wouldn't care to meet him in a dark alley!
27. When he saw the police arrive, he bolted down an alley.
28. The line of reasoning will only lead you up another blind alley.
29. Johnny was late home and, as usual, I had visions of him lying dead in some alley.
30. Kate loves dancing, so salsa lessons would be right up her alley.