Random good picture Not show
(1) Pulling at his tunic, Omoro bared his left hip.
(2) She was wearing the regulation uniform of tunic, hat and tie.
(3) Decorate the tunic with sequins or glitter.
(4) It was bitterly cold, and Killion wore Dickinson's tunic.
(5) Then the airman's tunic with the civilian buttons.
(6) Why are there fleurs-de-lys on his tunic?
(7) With his left hand he tore open the tunic of his uniform and drew up the undershirt, baring the flesh.
(8) She was wearing the rags of her old tunic, hanging in tatters from shoulders and waist.
(9) I took the self-belt off the tunic and tied it around my neck in an exotic knot.
(10) Wearing tunic and hose of pale blue satin lavishly ornamented with silver, he looked more angelic than ever.
(11) A girl in an apple-green school tunic advanced on me, her hand raised as if to give me a slap.
(12) And white gloves with a tunic of silvery mail, lying there in a tent that was empty but for himself and Klakkr.
(13) It consists of a loose shirt, or tunic, with baggy pants, tied together in the middle with a belt.
(14) Then taking off his tunic and loosening his tie, he picked up the telephone.
(15) He was wearing the tunic in which he had been shot down.
(16) He wore a light yellow tunic which reached the knee, and on his feet were leather sandals with decorated metal buckles.
(17) Zhou had discarded his usual severe tunic for a gray Western business suit, and he meant business.
(18) Black cotton trousers, a black tunic, a black quilted coat, a balaclava that was padded.
(19) The tunic was piped in branch-colour around the collar, deep cuffs, and down the front edge.
(20) Finally, I donned a pair of pants, tunic top, sandals[http://sentencedict.com], and cologne.
(21) Watching a youth in a blue tunic and spangles performing on the slack rope, he determined to attempt a similar feat.
(22) And so it was the ladder which symbolically decorated the executioner's tunic as a sinister badge of his trade.
(23) Isabel saw the powerful muscles of his shoulders flex beneath his tunic as he controlled whatever emotion was driving him.
(24) Other arms took on the burden, and blood stained richly on the sleeves of Holly's tunic.
(25) The acid began to eat away at the edge of her tunic, the bottom strands of her curly hair.
(26) To order, turn to page 148 Lounge around in style in this fabulous tunic top with matching leggings.
(27) She put on white trousers and a long, sage-green tunic top.
(28) A meat saw roared, scattering sawdust, worked by a butcher in a white tunic.
(29) It is equally important when she is wearing a soft tunic or one-piece tights and leotard.
(30) Of course there were those who remained staunch, Guy reminded himself, as he reached into his tunic for a few coins.
More similar words: opportunity, municipal, communicate, incommunicado, communication, communicate with, telecommunications, tune, tunnel, tune in, importune, fortunately, fortune cookie, unfortunately, nice, unit, panic, unite, unique, union, unity, ethnic, clinic, punish, junior, uniform, chronic, Hispanic, organic, laconic.