Random good picture Not show
(1) Her favorite Beatitude is " Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth ".
(2) From afar, he saw the Mount of the Beatitudes.
(3) The first beatitude shocks us with this blunt realization that true happiness is reserved for children and the poor.
(4) The beatitudes are counter-cultural, because they correct and challenge the ways in which we understand happiness.
(5) Truly then, the Beatitudes test the personal integrity of our lives and of our interpretation of true happiness. Sentencedict.com
(6) This beatitude is as vast as the Bible itself.
(7) This beatitude encompasses the whole message of the Bible.
(8) Thinking Of ThePerfect Beatitude Of Their Siblings Only, TheHolyOnesEndured These Sufferings In The NameOfTheir Creators.
(9) The abbreviate feeling of beatitude abolished, and she came back home with a torn affection.
(10) I'm alive on my beatitude Project, beats de dre, and you could accept one, Polo Ralph Lauren pas cher, too!
(11) Hope is itcocky a breed of beatitude which this apple allows.
(12) In the first beatitude, Jesus said that the entrance into the Kingdom of Heaven begins with being poor in spirit.
(13) "Blessed are the meek(sentencedict.com), for they shall inherit the earth" is one of the Beatitudes.
(14) By writing this work, Kerouac tries to express the Beats'attempt to liberate the self, pursue freedom and get the direct life experience to achieve the state of soul and the Beatitude of the spirit.
(15) Let us fulfill the condition, that we may earn the beatitude. Is it not a pleasant duty to be kind?
(16) In the name of the production of souls, this announcement of the passage of humanity to beatitude as being very near, suffered, it seems to me, a certain postponement.
(17) For the majority of people, account or learning a new accomplishment has become the focus of their lives and the antecedent of their beatitude and comfort afterwards their retirement.
(18) At the spring festival , people like to present each other perfume bags as gifts to express beatitude .
(19) The Bible gives us two applications to this fourth beatitude.
(20) Through its programs, services, counseling, education, love and support, Beatitude House helps them break that cycle.
(21) One would have thought mourning and being blessed were in opposition, but the infinitely wise Savior puts them together in this Beatitude. What He has joined together let no man put asunder.
(22) They bathe themselves in the bottomless, shoreless sea of infinite beatitude.
(23) I think that if I were allowed to add one small beatitude as a footnote to the other it might be: Blessed are the courteous .
More similar words: gratitude, attitude, magnitude, similitude, pulchritude, student, destitute, constitute, institution, constitution, beat down, institutional, browbeat, constitutional, unconstitutional, be at war with, situation, creating, creative, creation, creatively, constitutional convention, ratification, gratification, study, studio, sit up, elude, include, ritual.