Random good picture Not show
1. I need a new pocketbook to go with these shoes.
2. prices to fit your pocketbook.
3. These new tax arrangements will hit everyone's pocketbook.
4. Older voters are most concerned about pocketbook issues .
5. Voters care about pocketbook issues such as jobs and inflation.
6. She takes car keys out of her pocketbook.
7. They turn my pocketbook all out.
8. Four million copies have been distributed in a pocketbook form.
9. She clutches her pocketbook nervously and squints into the shadows.
10. Taking her pocketbook from the closet, she said goodbye to Benjy and told him she was going downtown.
11. That car is too expensive for my pocketbook.
12. She had several large bills in her pocketbook.
13. The thief pinched her pocketbook and ran.
14. Chiang Mai restaurants cater to every palate and pocketbook.
15. My dictionary is a slim pocketbook.
16. Your pocketbook is a valuable tool.
17. Two, he said,(sentencedict.com/pocketbook.html) strapping and stowing his pocketbook away.
18. Anyway, here's your pocketbook.
19. The Tarascon Adult Emergency Pocketbook, Fourth Edition is designed as the ultimate portable reference for the busy emergency physician or internist.
20. The aim was to provide a car for every age and pocketbook .
21. But hardly able to stand such an insult, she returns, mightily testing both his faith and his pocketbook.
22. I tore some pages out of my notebook, then rummaged in my pocketbook for another pen.
23. I am wearing white gloves and carrying a little pocketbook.
24. Take care of your health, your heart and your pocketbook.
25. The man who called today with a story of having lost his pocketbook, was Jeremy Diddler.
26. Wages are stagnant and the future of social welfare uncertain : pocketbook matters count.
27. But Red Cross spokesman Jonathan Aiken doesn't blame the economic downturn for the charity's empty pocketbook.
28. From sheer habit Paulie Gatto wondered just how he could go about hijacking that fat pocketbook.
29. We read about the Easter Egg Hunt in the pocketbook.
30. Take notes of any newly learned English expression in a personal pocketbook.