Random good picture Not show
(1) Advertising may be described as the science of arresting human in-telligence long enough to get money from it.
(2) The police blundered badly by arresting the wrong man.
(3) She broke away from the arresting officer.
(4) There's no point in arresting the small fry.
(5) The constable had reasonable grounds for arresting her.
(6) The mountains are the most arresting feature of the glen.
(7) The police are arresting the small-timers when they should be going for the ringleaders.
(8) "I'm arresting you on suspicion of illegally possessing drugs(Sentence dictionary), " said the police officer.
(9) By arresting the organisation's two top leaders the government and the army have now raised the stakes.
(10) The strange but arresting creatures become instant celebrities.
(11) They responded by arresting politicians under wartime emergency rules.
(12) Lisa's story had conjured up an arresting image.
(13) After arresting the launch we took off six illegal immigrants and proceeded to Ramsgate together with Spring Flight.
(14) The police do not use force when arresting people unless it's absolutely necessary.
(15) Perhaps the most arresting part of Get Happy is the section on Garland's late youth and early adulthood.
(16) But the most arresting feature is the amazing spire of Meall Mheadhonach at the other end of the ridge.
(17) His need was to be perpetually arresting, radiant with fresh interest.
(18) Police raided the gang's hideout on Thursday, arresting six people.
(19) There is in these miniatures an arresting potion of cruelty.
(20) That may be an arresting statement, but it is hardly an exaggerated description of what they did.
(21) Police used tear-gas, electric batons and sticks to disperse the crowds, arresting 20.
(22) As she staggered awkwardly, he grabbed firm hold of the sagging pyjama-jacket, arresting her flight as he held her there.
(23) Rebel soldiers attacked the island, seizing the capital and arresting government officials.
(24) This identification was emphasized in 1483 when Gloucester took the precaution of arresting lord Stanley as a prelude to his usurpation.
(25) However, the ordinary member of the public can not go around arresting cyclists and homeless persons and so on under section 25.
(26) This wired Brad Pitt will grab you, coming on as he does like an oddly arresting visitor from some parallel universe.
(27) His leonine aspect and the mischievous twinkle in his eye made his appearance as arresting as his personality.
(28) Despite a lifestyle stripped to the bare essentials, they are also some of the most visually arresting animals in the desert.
(29) Stuyvesant responded by laying hands on To bias Feake, who delivered the document, arresting and eventually banishing him.
(30) Brown wants state and federal officials to help police by arresting parole violators who are in the park.
More similar words: interesting, arrest warrant, arrest, arrested, house arrest, testing, investing, manifest destiny, destiny, terrestrial, irresistible, destined, palestine, prestige, clandestine, restitute, cellular respiration, sting, destination, Palestinian, stingy, extraterrestrial, prestigious, restitution, posting, lasting, fasting, small intestine, overestimate, existing.