Random good picture Not show
1. The song is a paean to solitude and independence.
2. Giuliani turned his answer into a paean to the police.
3. His first column was a paean to the ingenuity, resolve, and bravery represented by the massive Berlin airlift.
4. Here, deducing a paean that advances harmonious society progress.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. DCM concluded his presentation with a humble paean to the moon, accompanied by the soft roll of a timpani to symbolize the march of time.
6. In this regard, Gandhi's paean to the village was spot-on.
7. The novel is a paean to the end of empire.
8. State television broadcast a lengthy paean to Mr Kim on Thursday, a day after tens of thousands of North Koreans rallied in Pyongyang to celebrate the rocket launch.
9. Some academics say that placing a mammoth paean to Confucius a stone's throw from Mao's mausoleum may have gone too far.
10. She struck up the first paean on the grand piano.
11. It turns the essential artifice of this new delivery system into an asset, making the film seem a paean to plastic.
12. Had he been, he would have made Michael Codron's chastisement seem like a love paean.
13. The end is no wild and glorious pagan racket, but rather a noble, meticulously layered paean.
14. My response, which filled three double-sided pages, was an extravagant paean to her calm beauty, the sweetness of her eyes, the perfection of her figure, etc.
15. Ignorant of the facts as well as the facts of life, Griffith-Jones failed even to recognise Lawrence's paean to anal sex.
16. Bushes, spreading waves of insects sound, they tirelessly played with a paean to life, then!
17. One of the attractions was a giant mural named "Water-Splashing Festival: A Paean of Life".
18. "The sunlight shines his fame, / The winds blaze Lincoln's name." A paean.
19. In the video below, former motorcycle worker Li Lei performs 'Bo Xilai's Song,' a three-minute paean to the Chongqing chief.
20. But he also said that those achievements were mildly diminished by sections that read like "an uncritical paean to Deng's character."
21. The plot, however, is to some extent secondary; the movie is at its heart a paean to old-fashioned journalism.