Random good picture Not show
1. The ememy was warned to capitulate or face annihilation.
2. We will never capitulate to pressure from outside.
3. The Park Chung Hee clique will capitulate to this peace offensive.
4. On July 11, the police appeared to capitulate to unionist demands.
5. Am I wrong to refuse to capitulate to this tawdry behaviour?
6. The planters'ladies were the last capitulate.
7. It'signifies a decision to capitulate to Japanese imperialism.
8. Preparing to capitulate, these reactionaries obsequiously carried out the orders of the Japanese and Wang Ching -wei,[Sentencedict.com] and the first people they killed were the most resolute fighters against Japan.
9. When I came to him he began to capitulate with me.
10. The jade is so stout she won't capitulate nor yield upon any terms.
11. Watching an insipid and familiarly witless England side capitulate to Spain, those other European rank underachievers?
12. Although It'seems to us that we will likely capitulate soon.
13. They were finally forced to capitulate to the terrorists' demands.
14. Changes in the law and the social security system force everyone, female, male, old, young,[Sentencedict.com] to capitulate.
15. However, I don't see the point of fighting off one set of advances only to capitulate to the next.
16. The density of the landfall was critical to calculating at what moment the dam would capitulate.
17. However, the market women received enormous popular support and the municipal government was eventually forced to capitulate.
18. The appealing tone of Ishmasl Young's voice made Collins capitulate.
19. The whole course of my life proves that I never capitulate.
20. The rest of the world had no choice but capitulate to the advance of the west.
More similar words: recapitulate, capitulation, postulate, congratulate, encapsulate, encapsulated, capita, capital, capitalize, capitalism, capital punishment, industrial capitalism, congratulation, congratulations, emulate, insulate, modulate, undulate, copulate, regulate, consulate, inoculate, calculate, speculate, stimulate, insulated, circulate, modulated, coagulate, stipulate.