Similar words: japan, panel, panegyric, oneself, Chinese, keep an eye on, anesthetic, evanescent. Meaning: [‚dʒæpə'niːz] n. 1. a native or inhabitant of Japan 2. the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese. adj. of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language.
Random good picture Not show
1. I'd like to have a Japanese interpreter.
2. Does anyone here speak Japanese?
3. I've always wanted to be able to speak Japanese.
4. The Japanese recycle more than half their waste paper.
5. Japanese people have a very high life expectancy.
6. The city bears the imprint of Japanese investment.
7. Nanjing city was sacked by Japanese aggressors.
8. She's very keen to learn about Japanese culture.
9. She's studying modern Japanese language and culture.
10. I have seen a Japanese.
11. Japanese has borrowed heavily from English.
12. Where did u learn Japanese? --At school.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. It takes years to gain a mastery of Japanese.
14. May I see a menu in Japanese?
15. I can't speak Japanese at all.
16. Are you a Japanese speaker?
17. Where is the Japanese Embassy?
18. Do you have a Japanese menu?
19. The Japanese are our biggest economic rivals.
20. Don't you think Japanese people are healthier?
21. The Japanese empire was quickly dismantled.
22. Can I pay in Japanese yen?
23. The Japanese are an industrious people.
24. The Japanese invaders lost heart and slowly edged off.
25. Japanese differs greatly from French in pronunciation.
26. Do you accept Japanese yen?
27. The Japanese can outsell any competitor in the market.
28. The Japanese often eat raw fish.
29. I know everyday conversational Japanese.
30. He has some little acquaintance with the Japanese language.
More similar words: japan, panel, panegyric, oneself, Chinese, keep an eye on, anesthetic, evanescent, apart, apathy, papaya, capable, a pair of, capacity, set apart, incapable, take apart, apartment, apart from, capacious, cane, capability, lane, bane, pan, inane, arcane, span, pant, panda.