Similar words: tranquility, conquer, conquest, quilt, enquire, inquiry, inquisitor, relinquish. Meaning: n. 1. widely cultivated ornamental plant native to southern Europe but naturalized elsewhere having fragrant yellow or white clustered flowers 2. often used colloquially for any yellow daffodil.
Random good picture Not show
1. Then she darted to the Jonquil ... There were no sounds aboard as she crossed the gangway.
2. She divided the jonquils into clusters and planted them under the vines, and behind the jonquils, the ferns.
3. This had annoyed Jonquil and set her steel earring swinging with temper.
3. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
4. An oil jonquil flowers is used in perfumes.
5. Jonquil had left the room.
6. A jonquil, not a Grecian lad.
7. Rhodium-plated bracelet with Ruby, Jonquil, Light Siam and Peridot crystals depicting cherries, a lemon and an apple; lobster clasp.
8. Rhodium-plated hair clip with Jonquil crystal lemon and leaf in Peridot crystal.
9. Rhodium-plated pierced earrings with Jonquil crystal lemon and leaf in Peridot crystal.
10. Dinner was over -- he and Jonquil were alone and she came back into his arms.
11. Fields and gardens not far from the site of the explosion now are resplendent with jonquils, azaleas and tulips.
12. Oliver was not there and she supposed he, Cobalt and Tim had stayed at the Jonquil.
13. The plan was to go in relays and not to leave the Jonquil unattended, but there was a muddle.
14. Therefore, it is because of good support, and long flowering period is named - jonquil.
More similar words: tranquility, conquer, conquest, quilt, enquire, inquiry, inquisitor, relinquish, inquisitive, inquire about, inquisition, equilibrium, equilateral, relinquishment, built, build, guile, banquet, guilty, builder, built up, build up, beguile, rebuild, in quest of, building, in question, guileless, in quantity, rebuilding.