Random good picture Not show
1. Let's just recapitulate the essential points.
2. Let me just recapitulate what we've agreed so far.
3. Let's recapitulate the main ideas.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
4. Try to recycle or recapitulate earlier program phases.
5. To understand why this is so let us recapitulate for a moment.
6. It would be tedious to recapitulate the substance of Addison's tributes.
7. To recapitulate, all development rights and values were vested in the state.
8. Before we start the discussion we should first recapitulate a little of last week's lecture.
9. It serves no earthly use to recapitulate the damage that they do, and which we know they do.
10. It will be helpful to recapitulate them.
11. I will now briefly recapitulate the foregoing cases.
12. Recapitulate from last time: What does it mean to study Creole Languages and Caribbean Identities?
13. Would life recapitulate any of its familiar stages[Sentencedict.com], or would It'stun us with contrary alternatives?
14. Here to recapitulate is a detailed list of the program characteristics.
15. By this means it was possible to recapitulate the life cycle of a carrote plant.
16. It will shortly be put up for sale under the terms already communicated to you, which, to recapitulate, call for a very minimum of publicity.
17. And just to sketch in the background, could you recapitulate for us?
18. Now, Darwin at this time is explicitly taking each organism's ontogeny to recapitulate its phylogeny.
19. But cognitive theories' dominance within psychological discourse induces many feminists to recapitulate these theories, overlooking their subtler gender biases.
20. Methods: Read the literature of mechanism of atrial fibrillation in and abroad , then Couelude and recapitulate.
21. While the most damage and destroy is attribute to the vehicles load recapitulate impaction.
22. Try to avoid the too frequent use of such Latin words as juxtaposition, animadvert, salutation, recapitulate.
23. So much for the detailed argument, I will now recapitulate.
More similar words: capitulation, congratulate, encapsulate, encapsulated, capita, capital, capitalize, capitalism, congratulations, emulate, undulate, insulate, modulate, regulate, circulate, inoculate, insulated, coagulate, ejaculate, stimulate, calculate, stipulate, modulated, speculate, articulate, immaculate, manipulate, emasculate, reticulate, accumulate.