Random good picture Not show
1. The study was published in the journal Neurobiology of Learning and Memory, the magazine said.
2. From pathohistology, neurobiology, pharmacology aspects, this article reviewed recent advancement of neurotransmitters in LES.
3. What is known regarding the developmental neurobiology of opioid systems?
4. "Our understanding of the neurobiology of crying is fairly limited," says Christopher Lowry, a serotonin researcher at the University of Boulder in Colorado.
5. Research leader Noam Sobel, of the neurobiology department at the Weizmann Institute, said the technology could also be used to drive electric wheelchairs.
6. The book is the first book on the neurobiology, and takes a broad, conceptual, comparative approach, introducing the principles of vertebrate and invertebrate neural function in all sensory systems.
7. The study is reported in the January 2005 Neurobiology of Aging.
8. In order to study neurobiology and neuropharmacology, dissociated culture method of brain cells were established.
9. The results show that the model based on neurobiology is beneficial to decipherment and further exploration of higher functions of the brain, such as memory, thinking(sentencedict.com), etc.
10. Researchers at Max Planck Institute of Neurobiology in Germany report that Taxol improves movement and function in rats with spine injuries, by promoting nerve regeneration.
11. The study tries to explore the information processing speed and its characteristics in fast reading from various fields view such as cognitive psychology, neuropsychology and neurobiology.
12. The links below are online references for additional resources in the field of genetic neurobiology.
13. First prize in the BioScapes competition went to Igor Siwanowicz of the Max Planck Institute for Neurobiology near Munich for his confocal microscope picture of the eyes of a daddy longlegs.
14. Neurochemical Systems in the Central Nervous System in Basic Neurobiology .20 - 24.
15. The second step forward was the bringing together of neurobiology and psychology—the science of the brain and the science of the mind—into cognitive neuroscience.
16. In the fast - changing world of genetics, genetic neurobiology is at the forefront.
17. The links below are online references for additional resources in the field of cellular neurobiology.
18. The interdisciplinary nature of the curriculum and faculty research in the Department of Neurobiology and Behavior at UCI is ideal for my many-sided approach to studying the nervous system.
19. This article briefly introduces current opinions on SP in molecular neurobiology and the distribution and function in retina, lateral geniculate nucleus and visual cortex.
More similar words: microbiology, biology, etiology, biological, eastern europe, macrobiotic, geology, theology, apology, ideology, seismology, technology, chronology, psychology, herpetology, dendrology, methodology, ornithology, epistemology, anthropology, neural, European, entrepreneur, probity, autobiography, analogy, apologist, ecologist, apologize, ecological.