Similar words: portion, reporting, supportive, proportion, proportional, in proportion to, frontier, premiere. Meaning: n. a heavy curtain hung across a doorway.
Random good picture Not show
1. A portiere was hanging in front of the door.
2. Suggestion: the owner in enough gauze portiere when see the intensity, because in the thickness of the profile has the very big difference.
3. The basic material is soft plastic which is divided three kinds:Anti-static PVC grid portiere, Anti-static PVC transparent portiere, Anti-static PVC black grid portiere.
4. Except that I like to open my room door for better air flow, so I need to buy a portiere for better privacy.
5. At present, the company launched a new generation of magnet invisible gauze portiere, scroll type shower door, fills the gap in the market.
More similar words: portion, reporting, supportive, proportion, proportional, in proportion to, frontier, premiere, port, export, import, deport, support, report, mortify, rapport, airport, portend, portray, abortion, abortive, supporter, passport, portrait, reporter, portable, report on, transport, important, portfolio.