Random good picture Not show
1) They stopped for the night at an oasis.
2) Suddenly, an oasis started up before us.
3) The park was an oasis of peace.
4) Oasis had a reputation as one of rock's most impressive live acts.
5) Her office was an oasis of peace and sanity amid the surrounding chaos.
6) The immaculately tended gardens are an oasis in the midst of Cairo's urban sprawl.
7) The study was an oasis of calm in a noisy household.
8) Oasis wool-mix stirrup pants, ￡39.99.
9) Silver shell pendant, ￡8.99, Oasis.
10) The oasis is just a mirage.
11) She wears Oasis chenille cowl-neck sweater, ￡34.99.
12) Thousands of fans came to hear Oasis play.
13) Masongill is a peaceful oasis undisturbed by tourists.
14) An oasis of tranquillity with dramatically spectacular views.
15) Boordy was an oasis in the desert.
16) One other oasis town is currently under excavation.
17) The oasis is also useful when you are feeling ill and need to recover.
18) Playing with him was like being on an oasis in the desert.
19) After another mile, Chapel-le-Dale is reached,(sentencedict.com) an oasis of greenery in a bleak landscape.
20) There's Sunsplash centre and the separate Oasis pool, both with shallow play areas.
21) The restaurant is a little oasis in the middle of downtown Los Angeles.
22) It hovered before his eyes like the mirage of an oasis.
23) We will then consider the state of Kucha, the largest of the oasis towns on the northern route.
24) Some people who manage to write their way out of the working class describe the classroom as an oasis of possibility.
25) Whether such a process can operate on a large enough scale to produce major oasis depressions is more doubtful.
26) I expected this place to be in chaos - instead, it's an oasis of calm.
27) The brief encounter often comes with the brief stopover in the oasis of a job.
28) Bertinotti described the experience as' a long march in the desert in order to arrive at an oasis.
29) A new poll makes drought-stricken Texas look like an oasis for the support-thirsty presidential campaign of presumptive Republican nominee Bob Dole.
30) He talked about the day, the road, the heat, the liquefied cheese,[http://sentencedict.com/oasis.html] the children at the oasis.