Random good picture Not show
1. They sat under the leafy bower at the end of the garden and watched the sun set.
2. I also reported that Tom Bower, biographer of Robert Maxwell, had a new biography deal.
3. As in other bowerbirds, the male builds an elaborate bower of twigs and ferns and therein tries to seduce females.
4. Julian's Bower, at Alkborough, Lincolnshire, is altogether more elaborate, having twelve concentric circles.
5. Rose Bower belonged to Sandy - with their obsession for recording details about employees they would know that.
6. Bower was leading in the polls, but he withdrew when the scandal hit the press.
7. Or a hidden rose-scented bower where you can while away an hour or two in peace and seclusion.
8. The moment he'd entered Rose Bower the smell of fresh paint had assailed his nostrils.
9. A bower builder can leave his behind. 72 More direct evidence of this pattern comes from fish.
10. Mrs. Quilp was pining in her bower.
11. Weaves a Bower in endless Night.
12. He sat in the bower to have a rest.
13. There is a bower on the knoll.
14. He is standing in a bower.
15. Bower is probably best known for his weighty and sober work on strategy and resource allocation.
16. From her tree toad bower with her three - toed power the she - toad vetoed him.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Lucy arranged her bower and put on her best white frock.
18. There is a bower in the middle of the courtyard.
19. Content to bloom in native bower Although the place be small.
20. In Elbow Bower the mower winnowed winnowed the minnows away fro the powwow.
21. Percentage-wise, that may not sound like much, but Bower said that on average(Sentencedict.com), American households have about $300 worth of unredeemed cards.
22. Bower asks Sir Martin Sorrell , who appointed Ms Beers, why she was chosen.
23. The front of the Palace Theatre was presented as a flower garden with the Royal Box transformed with a bower of roses.
24. Whenever she was free from the brewing she hurried up to the bower to spin with the other women.
25. The fat old drunkard was found asleep in a bower of roses by some of the servants of the palace.
26. A table for two had been set in a sort of bower beneath a canopy of spreading palms.
27. She rolls the curtain up and light comes in her bower.
28. And in the spirit of each there is a bower for my spirit.
29. The gas is mainly from P_2 coal measure on the basalt side or is the mixing source gas from bower Yangxin Series.
30. Adam and Eve, according to the fable, wore the bower before other clothes.