Random good picture Not show
(1) Bobby looked at her with a sheepish grin.
(2) Mary gave her a sheepish grin.
(3) He came into the room looking distinctly sheepish.
(4) Sam looked a bit sheepish.
(5) She gave me a sheepish smile and apologized.
(6) She looked relieved at first, then a little sheepish.
(7) Even Gesner, the star, looked a little sheepish.
(8) Beyond her Gav stood looking awkward and sheepish.
(9) Debbie arrived late for work looking a bit sheepish.
(10) The television camera captured his sheepish grin as he stepped from the train.
(11) This, she thought with a sheepish giggle to herself, was ridiculous.
(12) Then his smile became a sheepish grin and his shoulders hunched in a giggle.
(13) Looking rather sheepish, we hesitantly listed one or two points, worrying that we might sound narcissistic or arrogant.
(14) He gave me a sheepish look.
(15) They're also sheepish about their own gullibility.
(16) Westerners believe that flaccidity is sheepish.
(17) Soon a sheepish of embarrassmentacross his big red face.
(18) He felt sheepish, innocent, but sheepish.
(19) She gives a sheepish smile as she opens yet another cupboard.
(20) The Doctor gives a sheepish grin and says, " I should have told you yesterday! "
(21) Followed by the sheepish admission of truth. this heralds a period of deeper intimacy.
(22) The doctor, taken by surprise , awkward and sheepish, knelt too.
(23) Sure, it might make you feel a little sheepish, but it's worth it in the end.
(24) The couple leapt apart when she walked in on them and later came downstairs looking sheepish. Sentencedict.com
(25) When I confront him with his omissions and lies he just looks sheepish.
(26) When he came to the window, he blinked with a sheepish smile.
(27) Mr Purtill also posed for a picture with Mr Major, managing to rustle up a sheepish grin.
(28) Many economists avoid talking about unemployment in public, adopting a rather sheepish tone when forced to confront the issue.
(29) I had to use a steak knife to cut a portion of spaghetti for Charlie and then myself, while he watched with a sheepish expression.
(30) How Femi had talked about the weather and the crops and the low number of kudu out on the plains, and how he had looked around, feeling sheepish.
More similar words: episode, episteme, sheep, epistemology, impish, weeping, impishly, keep in mind, housekeeping, keep in touch, deep in thought, pistol, therapist, malapropism, sheer, heed, heel, sheet, epic, cheek, cheer, cheesy, cheese, depict, in the end, epitome, epiphany, epigram, cheer up, cheetah.