Random good picture Not show
1. to send a cablegram.
2. Eliot at once sent him a cablegram, saying that he was one to whom all contemporary poets owed a debt.
3. Now and then I get a cablegram from Mona saying that she's arriving on the next boat. "Letter following, " it always says.
4. Why, it is only an hour since I read a cablegram in the newspapers beginning "Russia Proposes to Retrench."
5. Brevity is essential when you send a telegram or cablegram ; you are charged for every word.
6. In the communications industry, America made use of big financial capacity to break British monopoly on the cablegram at Latin America.
More similar words: cable, amicable, implacable, despicable, impeccable, applicable, irrevocable, inexplicable, degrade, middle ground, integrate, integrated, epigram, grammar, program, degradation, integration, programme, ramble, irrevocably, programming, grammatically, scramble, legible, unscramble, illegible, able, table, viable, enable.