Synonym: clear, plain, readable. Similar words: eligible, tangible, fungible, intangible, legit, legitimate, legislator, paraplegic. Meaning: ['ledʒəbl] adj. (of handwriting, print, etc.) able to be read.
Random good picture Not show
1. Her handwriting was neat and legible.
2. The inscription was still legible.
3. Her handwriting was clearly legible.
4. Her handwriting is barely legible.
5. My handwriting isn't very legible.
6. He has/writes a good/legible hand.
7. Her handwriting was so tiny it was barely legible.
8. The price must be legible to a purchaser.
9. The letter was torn and dirty but still legible.
10. Even so, escape sequences are only barely legible.
11. Is the date on the coin still legible?
12. The signature was still legible.
13. The price must be clearly legible to a prospective purchaser and clearly identifiable as referring to the goods in question.
14. They are neat, legible, easily handled and can be filed in chronological order. 2.
15. Please keep letters as brief as possible, and legible; we reserve the right to edit them.
16. And the barely legible postmark removed the last shred of doubt about who had sent it.
17. Almost every photographic aberration is now legible because of its constant recurrence in all the vehicles of visual mass communication.
18. His handwriting is barely legible.
19. His countenance was overlaid with legible meanings.
20. Records shall remain legible , readily identifiable and retrievable.
21. The mark must be legible and indelible, and the characters easily decipherable.
22. This carload of torn sails is more legible and interesting now than if they should be wrought into paper and printed books.
23. All entries must be on an official entry form and legible.
24. This is partly because its product, type, must be familiar if it is to be legible.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. On the inside, as promised, was a label, printed black on gold, scratched and ink-stained but clearly legible.
26. It's unlikely to be silver, as there are no assay marks, but the registered design mark is still legible.
27. In order to justify the time spent on producing them, the copies should be consistently clear and legible.
28. Corrections to entries should be dated and signed and leave the original entry still legible.
29. To make the image edge of multi-region segmentation more legible, a new multi-region segmentation algorithm, which combines edge detection with region splitting and merging, is presented.
30. You will want to change this if you're using something other than an NTSC TV set as your output device; though the code will still operate, it probably won't generate a legible display.
More similar words: eligible, tangible, fungible, intangible, legit, legitimate, legislator, paraplegic, legislature, legislation, legislative, Bible, foible, visible, legislative branch, horrible, possible, feasible, flexible, incredible, ostensible, perceptible, permissible, impossible, accessible, susceptible, inexpressible, comprehensible, be responsible for, as soon as possible.