Synonym: indistinct, unclear, unreadable. Similar words: legible, tangible, fungible, eligible, illegal, intangible, legit, alleged. Meaning: ['ɪ'ledʒəbl] adj. (of handwriting, print, etc.) not legible.
Random good picture Not show
1. Her signature is totally illegible .
2. His writing is almost illegible.
3. The note was written in his usual illegible scrawl.
4. Some of the letter was illegible.
5. His handwriting is totally illegible.
6. Her signature was an illegible scrawl.
7. Her signature is almost illegible.
8. My secretary worked long hours translating my almost illegible writing into a typewritten and readable script.
9. His signature was an illegible squiggle at the bottom of the page.
10. His handwriting is illegible.
11. Your handwriting is so illegible that nobody can read it.
12. Ron's handwriting is completely illegible.
13. The writing, spidery and pale brown, was illegible.
14. The other five pages, Julia saw, were all illegible.
15. The label had got wet and was now illegible.
16. Marks may be deducted for illegible handwriting.
17. Unless your handwriting is illegible, or the form specifically asks for typewriting, the form should be neatly handwritten.
18. Most of it was either illegible or written in Latin.
19. Some pages were long, illegible,[Sentencedict.com] others no more than a line.
20. Pictures were almost non-existent, long columns of grey, illegible type propped up its pages.
21. When it comes to health care, illegible script can be dangerous, if not deadly.
22. Can you see what this note says — his writing is almost illegible!
23. The lettering on the gravestone was badly worn and almost illegible.
24. The surface is physically modified, and the painting becomes practically illegible.
25. Now, the windows were whitewashed over, and the signboards over them were weathered illegible.
26. For handwriting there are problems not only of spelling errors, but also illegible words.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
27. It is within the competence of the examiners not to mark examination work judged by them to be illegible. 20.
28. I don't know what this note says - Dad's handwriting is totally illegible!
29. Extended writing projects are usually beyond their capabilities, and what is produced may be illegible and of poor quality.
30. The check was signed by an officer of the bank whose first name was Thomas; the last name was illegible.
More similar words: legible, tangible, fungible, eligible, illegal, intangible, legit, alleged, college, allegory, legislator, paraplegic, legitimate, allegedly, legislation, legislature, legislative, allegation, killer, skilled, chilled, thrilled, Bible, millennia, foible, visible, legislative branch, feasible, flexible, horrible.