Random good picture Not show
1. The meeting ended on reasonably amicable terms.
2. Their relationship hasn't always been amicable.
3. His manner was perfectly amicable but I felt uncomfortable.
4. The two nations settled their quarrel in an amicable way.
5. The two parties have reached an amicable settlement.
5. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. Few people have amicable divorces.
7. They parted on amicable terms.
8. Eventually we reached an amicable settlement.
9. The dispute was resolved on amicable terms.
10. The two nations reached an amicable agreement.
11. They'd had an amicable parting.
12. Both parties hope to reach an amicable settlement.
13. In spite of their disagreement they parted on amicable terms.
14. An amicable settlement was reached.
15. The meeting between the two leaders was very amicable.
16. They parted in a fairly amicable way.
17. Both sides were able to reach an amicable settlement out of court.
18. An amicable out-of-court settlement is always the best and least expensive way to settle a dispute.
19. The amicable resolution suggested the reformist president and hard-line parliament may be trying to break their cycle of confrontation and deadlock.
20. They settled into an amicable silence as they breakfasted and turned the pages.
21. By this time their disagreement had reached such a pitch that there was no hope of an amicable conclusion.
22. So everyone put their heads together and eventually an amicable arrangement was reached.
23. First Henman split from his long-time coach David Felgate, with both parties insisting it was an amicable parting.
24. Yes, so catlike, owlish, aggressive and passive, hostile and amicable by turns.
25. Her split with Breen, who now skates with 17-year-old Kate Robinson, was amicable.
26. One of the pleasures of writing the book has been the attempt to settle an amicable debate of our own.
27. Again, a fair employer should look thoroughly into the background and, by way of discussion, try to achieve an amicable solution.
28. Simons sent his attorney to meet with the ranchers in hopes that they could still come to an amicable settlement.
29. Miller's relations with the Royal Society were not always amicable.
30. Hal Riney managing director David Verklin said the split was amicable, since it was never intended to be an ongoing relationship.
More similar words: applicable, inexplicable, cable, impeccable, implacable, irrevocable, Islamic, dynamic, dynamics, chemical, economically, able, table, notable, unable, enable, gabled, usable, capable, affable, be able to, tableau, amenable, bearable, adorable, vegetable, variable, reliable, disabled, sociable.