Antonym: revocable. Similar words: irreverence, cable, implacable, impeccable, inexplicable, vocal, advocate, equivocal. Meaning: [ɪ'revəkəbl] adj. incapable of being retracted or revoked.
Random good picture Not show
1. He said the decision was irrevocable.
2. His life was set on an irrevocable course.
3. The process, it would seem, is not yet irrevocable.
4. Her decision was immediate and irrevocable.
5. The people, by a tacit and irrevocable act of delegation, had handed over their powers to the monarch.
6. Old age was a phase of irrevocable and inevitable decline.
7. Provision must be made for the irrevocable emergency destruction of stored, undelivered messages, where necessary and when needed.
8. Following consolidation, farmers would have irrevocable freehold tenure to their land.
9. Its main contention is that there is no irrevocable conflict of interest between the different parties.
10. No, our parting is final and irrevocable.
11. A Credit may be either revocable or irrevocable.
12. Payment: 100% by irrevocable, revolving letter of credit.
13. By Irrevocable, transferable, at sight letter of credit.
14. What is marriage? An irrevocable vow.
15. We insist on payment by irrevocable sight credit.
16. He had decided, and it was irrevocable.
17. We on payment by irrevocable sight credit.
18. THIS STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT IS IRREVOCABLE.
19. Red clause letter of credit must be irrevocable.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. Article 17 An offer, even if it is irrevocable, is terminated when a rejection reaches offeror.
21. We usually accept payment by irrevocable l against shipping document.
22. I believe that. But an irrevocable L/C gives the seller the extra protection of the banker's guarantee while under D/P or D/A system, there is no guarantee for payment.
23. It suddenly struck her that having a baby was an irrevocable step.
24. Think about the situation carefully before you take an irrevocable step.
25. And waited in rage and self-recrimination as the elevator began its irrevocable descent?
26. There were marches and fires and fistfights, and an irrevocable taking of sides.
27. Although the wife was in desertion, nevertheless it must be remembered that desertion is never irrevocable.
28. I posted the letter, then realized that what I had done was irrevocable, and that I couldn't change my mind now.
29. When the words were spoken for the third time, however, the divorce was irrevocable.
30. The risk guaranty money and the letter of guarantee shall be irrevocable and unilaterally drawable to the joint venture.
More similar words: irreverence, cable, implacable, impeccable, inexplicable, vocal, advocate, equivocal, equivocate, invocation, irrelevant, irrespective of, revolving, revolutionary, revolve around, able, table, usable, unable, enable, tableau, capable, be able to, affable, bearable, disabled, reliable, amenable, adorable, suitable.