Random good picture Not show
1. Most plants are nourished by water drawn up through their roots.
2. The temple can only be reached by water.
3. They reached Naples by water.
4. You can reach the house by water.
5. Rangoon is surrounded on three sides by water.
6. Many goods were transported by water in the last century.
7. It was a mile by water, four miles round the shore.
8. It is a mile by water,four miles round the shore.
9. A whirlpool is formed by water going round very fast.
10. Wine is sunlight, held together by water. Galileo Galilei
11. Tesla was obsessed by water wheels and turbines.
12. Caves are formed by water eroding rock.
13. Some scientists believe that it is caused by water pollution.
14. Carriage by water was used where practicable, taking produce into the City from market gardens alongside the Thames.
15. They're for obstruction not completely covered by water,(Sentence dictionary) aren't they?
16. There are trips by water dolmus too, and longer coach excursions to the great antiquities of Epheseus.
17. Most are malnourished, only saved from starvation by water and food provided enroute by the Red Cross.
18. What is surrounded by water and gives warning to sailors of dangerous rocks?
19. Carriage by road was expensive but by water it was comparatively cheap.
20. The heated gas is piped through a coil surrounded by water.
21. The ironwork was cast in Dudley by Benjamin Gibbon and transported by water, eventually reaching the banks of the Stroudwater canal.
22. Old gutters, downpipes and fascia boards will be replaced and ceiling plaster damaged by water renewed.
23. If 5 percent of the continental United States is covered by water, the rest might be covered by Willow Bay.
24. Strange moss-covered devices were relics of the house's first electricity system, run by water.
25. A sudden gust of rain dashed against the red bricks that were already stained in patches by water.
26. That water flows into the Sacramento River, where it is further diluted by water from Shasta Dam.
27. Throughout the 1970s and 1980s, controversy has raged over cost-benefit studies carried out by water authorities to justify large land-drainage schemes.
28. However some dirt, or soil as it tends to be called, is not dissolved by water.
29. On the far side of the pond the shanties started, the lowest-lying cluster surrounded by water, flooded.
30. Clay can be compared to two sheets of ice separated by water which slide past each other.
More similar words: water, hold water, boiling water, by way of, later, theater, sweater, material, alma mater, inveterate, sooner or later, building materials, any way, watch, in every way, watch out for, early warning, outer, term, gate, rate, late, mate, terms, letter, meter, after, alter, voter, state.