dinner sit awhile, after supper walk a mile.
2. Pride goeth before, and shame cometh after
3. After black clouds, clear weather.
4. Counsel after
action is like rain after harvest.
5. Fish and guests smell after
6. After dinner comes the reckoning.
7. Do not run too fast after
a storm comes a calm.
9. It is easy to prophesy after
10. Dogs that run after
many hares kill none.
11. It is easy to be wise after
12. Joy often comes after
sorrow, like morning after night.
13. Pride goes before, and shame follows after
14. The devil looks after
15. The world is but a little place[sentencedict.com], after
16. One hour's sleep before midnight is worth three after
17. Step after
step the ladder is ascended.
18. Rain comes after
sunshine, and after a dark cloud, a clear sky.
19. If you run after
two hares, you will catch neither.
20. Never embark on what comes after
without having mastered what goes before.
21. It's no use locking the stable door after
the horse has bolted.
dinner sit a while, after supper walk a while.
the verb to love, to help is the most beautiful verb in the world.
24. After meat[Sentence dictionary], mustard.
25. If you run after
two heares, you will catch neither.
26. I felt fairly easy after taking the medicine.
27. The ideals which have lighted my way, and time after
time have given me new courage to face life cheerfully 19 have been kindness, beauty and truth.
28. It is too late to shut the stable door after
the horse has been stolen.
29. My father had always said that there are four things a child needs plenty of love, nourishing food, fegular sleep, and lots of soap and water---and after
those, what he needs most is some intelligent neglect.
30. It is not enough to help the feeble up, but to support him after