Random good picture Not show
(4) Never look down to test the ground before taking your step; only he who keeps his eye fixed on the far horizon will find his right road.
(5) The sun dries the moisture on the ground.
(6) The ground was soggy from the rain.
(7) The bomb blew a huge hole in the ground.
(8) There was a lot of mud on the ground.
(9) My feet sank into the soft ground.
(10) Before planting the bushes, soak the ground with water.
(11) I found her lying on the ground.
(12) The ground was thick with dead leaves.
(13) The hare crouches low on the ground.
(14) He who does not advance loses ground.
(15) God formed man of the dust of the ground.
(16) The stands at the sports ground rake steeply.
(17) I always ground my arguments on facts.
(18) The flour was ground from barley.
(19) The ground was still wet from the recent rain.
(20) The ground dried up quickly after the rain.
(21) She tries to ground her son in arithmetic.
(22) The key fell on the ground with a jingle.
(23) The enemy plane fell to the ground.
(24) The ground was still very muddy.
(25) Dirty hands can be a breeding ground for germs.
(26) He lost his balance and fell to the ground.
(27) The ground is bumpy in places.
(29) If you want your children to keep their feet on the ground, put some responsibility on their shouldres.
More similar words: background, middle ground, on the grounds of, round and round, round, around, round up, round off, all round, surround, all around, go around, get around, come round, surrounding, revolve around, around the corner, group, control group, compound, founder, abound in, profound, boundary, grow, gross, grow up, grow on, grocery, fund.