Random good picture Not show
8. They were sitting round the fire on upturned boxes.
9. She could not stop those balls from rolling round.
10. The road went round in a tight curve.
11. His ambition is to sail round the world.
12. Money is round. It rolls away.
13. At the end of the first round,he was nineteenth.
14. Bring the new members round to the meeting tonight.
15. A fringe of trees stood round the pool.
16. The horsemen cantered round the field a few times.
17. His imagination played round that queer idea.
18. His brother cuffed him playfully round the head.
19. The Earth rotates round the sun.
20. Pull the curtains round the patient's bed.
21. We'll have another round of toast, please.
22. Lucy had a bandage round her knee.
23. We had to make a detour round the floods.
24. The museum is open all year round .
25. We'll rush it round today if poss.
26. How do you demonstrate that the earth is round?
27. She gave him a clip round the ear .
28. Each round of the boxing match lasts three minutes.sentencedict .com
29. A crowd soon gathered round him.
30. We hunkered down round the campfire, toasting marshmallows.
More similar words: round and round, ground, around, round up, all round, round off, go around, all around, get around, surround, come round, background, surrounding, middle ground, revolve around, on the grounds of, around the corner, founder, compound, abound in, profound, boundary, fund, under, young, run down, route, mount, hundred, undergo.