Random good picture Not show
1. the benignity and protectiveness of or befitting a father.
2. This new benignity and tolerance a little disconcerted him.
3. One person's an apple, talk benignity many.
4. Unfamiliar person very benignity of together engaged.
5. The womans felling so of man very benignity , very true, not severe and solemn demeanor, then possibility creation become intimate with of wishes.
6. He met instead a look of such mild benignity that he was left baffled.
7. I believe in Premier Wen's benignity, but only benignity is not enough.
8. I am a benignity, grace, sincere, honesty of Chinese woman is an optimism to the life with active, like nattiness, and, there is good hygiene habit, don't smoke cigarette, don't drink.
9. It is in vain for any man to usurp the name of Christian, without holiness of life, purity of manners, benignity and meekness of spirit.
10. Because only this kind of environment, the student just have a safety, benignity .
11. The achievements appraised the result on objective reflected between the staff the achievements difference, may form the benignity competitive system in the enterprise interior.
12. We now of no scripture which records the pure benignity of the gods on a New England winter night.
13. I like a virago to still have a deeper reason: See the virago feel benignity.
14. Students and their parents have done the reflection through the experience of benignity and care of life.
15. Wood is a kind of natural material, which has characters of natural degradation,[sentencedict.com] regeneration and good environmental benignity .
16. The fifth part, higher agricultural education and countryside culture ecological building benignity interaction practice way.
17. Adult teaching art grasps is a premise which adult teaching art forms, also is the adult teaching benignity development inevitably request.
18. But purchases the legal copy special edition, supports the original, and lets one of musical world benignity development foundations.
19. Speeds up the advancement agricultural technology service systematization, the exploration establishment agricultural technology service benignity operational mechanism.
20. However, clinical research demonstrated that the tumor elasticity was also a very important indicator to judge its benignity or malignance.
21. However, the social insurance system of justice still needs benignity to provide value guidance and humanistic environment for its operation.
22. We know of no scripture which records the pure benignity of the gods on a New England winter night.
23. Fortunate planets being in signs wherein they have no dignity, their benignity is translated another way.
24. But he met instead a look of such mild benignity that he was left baffled.
More similar words: benign, dignity, serenity, enigma, benison, sign in, signify, denigrate, enigmatic, incognito, dignified, designing, cognitive, magnitude, significant, zenith, significance, recognition, insignificant, significantly, penitent, penitence, impenitent, penitentiary, unity, sanity, inanity, trinity, immunity, impunity.